聪明文档网

聪明文档网

最新最全的文档下载
当前位置: 首页> 疑犯追踪第一季第3集剧本台词

疑犯追踪第一季第3集剧本台词

时间:2018-07-11 09:52:51    下载该word文档

S01E03 Mission Creep

你被监视着

You are being watched.

政府有一套秘密系统

The government has a secret system--

一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器

a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.

我会知道 因为它是我造的

I know because...I built it.

我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动

I designed the machine to detect acts of terror

但它却看到了一切

but it sees everything--

牵涉普通人的暴力罪行

violent crimes involving ordinary people,

像你一样的普通人

people like you,

政府认为这些罪行是无关信息

crimes the government considered irrelevant.

他们不肯作为 所以我决定插手

They wouldn't act, so I decided I would.

但我需要一个搭档

But I needed a partner.

一个有能力介入其中的人

Someone with the skills to intervene.

受当局追捕 我们只能秘密活动

Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret.

你永远找不到我们

You'll never find us.

但无论是受害人还是行凶者 只要你的号码被列出来

But victim or perpetrator, if your number's up,

我们就会找到你

we'll find you.

早上好 芬奇

Good morning, Finch.

你都不敲门的吗

Don't you knock?

能不敲就不敲

Not if I can help it.

戳穿了你的身份 我好内疚

I felt bad about blowing your cover identity.

在给你找新工作

Been looking for a new job for you.

遛狗怎么样 或者去弹钢琴

Dog walker, maybe. Or concert pianist?

我有工作 里瑟先生 你也有

I have a job, Mr. Reese, and so do you.

机器又发来一个新号码

The machine has sent us a new number.

他叫乔伊·杜班

His name's Joey Durban,

107步兵团的士兵

A soldier in the 107th infantry,

刚从阿富汗回来

Just back from Afghanistan.

陆军奖章

Army commendation medal,

紫心勋章

purple heart--

是名战士

Guy was a fighter.

跟你一样

Just like you.

我在伊拉克和107步兵团并肩战斗过

I fought besiade the 107th in Iraq.

大多数还都是孩子

Most of them were just kids.

参军的原因多半是因为

Joined up because they lost family or friends

双子塔倒塌时失去了亲友

when the towers came down.

在那里 他们成长很快

Over there, they grew up fast.

否则就送命

Or they died.

至少乔伊活着回来了

Well, at least Joey came home alive.

现在你得帮他继续保持下去

And now you can help him stay that way.

他在中城区的一栋大楼做门童

He works as a doorman at a building in midtown.

我这就去

I'm on it.

标准的操作程序

Standard operating procedure--

我会复制他的手机 截取通话和短信

I'll clone his phone for voice and texts.

我会跟踪他

I'll start following him.

另外 芬奇

And, uh, Finch...

如果你要开夜车

If you're going to work all night,

就得多锻炼身体了

you should try getting some exercise.

你真是美极了 杰太太

You look fabulous, Mrs. J.

真想约您出去

I'd ask you out myself,

不过我得先打败拉瑞·希格

but I'd have to fight off Larry Siegel.

多谢恭维

Thank you.

你好

Hello.

来自:被复制的手机

罗比 我得早点下班

Robbie, I got to take off early.

乔伊和一个叫琵娅·莫雷斯科的姑娘订婚了

Joey's engaged to a girl named Pia Moresco.

他出征时 她等了他六年

She waited six years for him while he was deployed.

过来亲一个

Yeah, come here.

我爱你 乔伊

I love you, Joey.

芬奇

Hey, Finch.

芬奇 你在吗

Finch, are you there?

有问题吗

Yes. Is there a problem?

你在干什么

What are you doing?

没什么

Nothing.

记得你说永远不会骗我

Thought you said you'd never lie to me.

有什么问题 里瑟先生

What's the problem, Mr. Reese?

我们的目标 乔伊·杜班

Our guy, Joey Drban...

我已经跟了他八小时

I've been on him for eight hours,

他整天都在帮老太太开门

and all he's done is open doors for old ladies,

现在又在逛商店

and now he's going window shopping.

既然机器给出了他的号码

If the machine's given us his number,

那他就肯定有事

he must be caught up in something.

他收到一条短信 有点像密码

He got a text, it's a bit garbled.

发过去了

Sending it over.

Anchor D-0

"Anchor D-0."

这有什么含义吗

This supposed to mean something?

我怎么知道

I don't know.

你才是天才啊

You're the genius.

趴下趴下 把门打开

Get down, get down. You, open the door now!

-我说了 趴下 -

- I said, "Get down!" - Go! Go!

-趴下 -趴在地上

- Get down! - Get on the ground!

趴下 趴在地上 你去开门 快点

Down, down to the ground! You, open the door. Now.

我说了 趴下

I said, "Get down."

低下头

Head down.

50

50 seconds!

低下头 别看我

Head down. Don't look at me.

40

40 seconds!

别动歪脑筋 伙计

Not a good idea, pal.

30

30 seconds!

全包好

Wrap it up!

10 S

10 seconds, Sierra. Move!

S

Sierra, move!

够了

Enough!

我回来了 里瑟先生

I'm back, Mr. Reese.

我破译了那条短信 是个地址

I've deciphered that text-- it's a street address...

是家银行

for a bank.

扯蛋啊 芬奇

No kidding, Finch.

刚才我抱怨这家伙无聊

What I said about our guy being boring--

当我没说

I take it back.

女士们先生们 请注意看管好您的行李

Ladies and gentlemen, please do not leave bags unattended.

无人看管的行李将会

Unattended bags will be...

约翰

John.

我都不知道你从那边回来了

I didn't know you were back from over there.

洁西卡

Jessica.

我没有 我只是

I'm not. I'm just...

实际上是正要回去

Heading back, actually.

你的制服呢

Where's your uniform?

我找了份新工作

I got a new job.

还是那种说不得的工作吗

One of those jobs you can't talk about?

这么说那个乔伊是银行劫匪

So our friend Joey's a bank robber.

机器是为这跳出他的号码吗

Is that why the machine gave us Joey's number?

我造机器是为了搜索致命威胁

I built the machine to look for lethal intent.

武装抢劫不太可能跳出来

Armed robbery wouldn't normally make the cut.

不管怎样 我看把他绑起来交给纽约警局吧

Either way, I say we gift wrap him and give him to the NYPD

免得有人送命

before someone winds up dead.

芬奇 这小子是个好兵

Finch, the guy was a good soldier.

至少让我查出他是怎么会陷进去的

Let me at least find out how he got into this mess.

好吧 但别让你的判断被情绪左右

Okay, but don't let your personal feelings warp your judgment.

没人逼他去抢银行

No one forced him to go robbing banks.

等等 他和某人见面了

Hang on. He's meeting someone.

他给了她什么东西

He's giving her something.

好像是钱 好多钱

Looks like money-- a lot of money.

那么 这个女人是谁

So... who's the other woman?

还不知道她的名字

I don't know her name yet.

银行劫匪 偷腥骗子

Bank robber and a cheat.

不太可能有大团圆结局了

Unlikely to have a happy ending.

你觉得他的目标是其中一个女人吗

Do you think he's targeting one of the women?

有可能

Could be.

看来我只有亲自接近乔伊才能查清楚

Only way I'm going to find out is to get closer to Joey,

这可不容易

and that won't be easy.

这伙人组织严密 异常谨慎

These guys are organized and ultra-cautious.

之间没有不必要的联系

No unnecessary contact.

等等

Hang on.

那的士司机当时也在银行

That cabbie was at the bank.

是他们的情报员

Just made their courier.

芬奇 查下牌照5V80的出租

Finch, run a check on cab medallion number 5-victor-80.

司机名叫威利斯

Driver's name is Willis,

也是107步兵团的退役士兵

also an ex-soldier in the 107th Infanry.

和乔伊是一个部队的

Same unit as Joey.

也是银行劫匪

And also a bank robber.

我黑入了出租车公司的网站

I hacked the taxi company website.

在给乔伊送钱之前

Before he dropped the cash off with Joey,

威利斯去了一家位于科尼岛的酒吧

Willis stopped at a bar in Coney Island

名叫"绿区"

called the Green Zone.

酒吧主人是前士官长 山姆·拉蒂莫

Bar's owned by former master sergeant Sam Latimer,

第一次海湾战争的老兵

veteran of the first gulf war.

看来你找到团伙元凶了

I think you just found the gang's ringleader.

我要接近拉蒂莫

I want to get close to Latimer.

帮我编个身份

And I'll need a cover story.

我去弄

I'll get on that.

我还要你帮我弄出个空缺

And I need you to create a vacancy for me...

混进团伙里

with the gang.

我也去弄

I'll get on that too.

还要什么吗

Anything else?

没了 暂时这样

No, that'll do for now.

你是山姆·拉蒂莫吗

You Sam Latimer?

我是托尼·米勒

Name's Tony Miller.

一个在圣迭戈的陆战队哥们

Marine buddy down in San Diego,

曾告诉过我

told me a while back,

要是我来纽约

if I was ever in New York,

应该来找你

I should look you up.

你那哥们叫什么名字

What's your buddy's name?

赫克托·穆尼奥斯

Hector Munoz.

穆尼奥斯 我记得 索马里摩加迪休那会儿吧

Munoz, yeah, I remember him from Mogadishu.

枪法不错 他怎么样

Good shooter. How's he doing?

不好

Not good.

他在赫尔曼斯被简易炸弹炸到

Ran over an IED in Hellmans.

死前还撑了整整一个星期

Lasted a whole week before he hit room temperature.

愿他安息

Rest in peace.

真是个顽强的家伙

Tough son of a bitch.

那么

So...

你想找什么样的活计 保安吗

what kind of work are you looking for? Security?

我可不想打工赚钱

I'm not looking for wages.

我只想搞大票的

I'm only interested in lump sums.

你有麻烦吗

You in trouble?

那是我的问题

That's my business.

你来找我 就变成我的了

You're making it mine.

我之前在墨西哥提华纳干私活

I was working freelance in Tijuana.

任务黄了 有人不开心了

Job went south. People's feelings got hurt.

我得想办法离他们远点

I need to put some distance between me and them.

我有你需要的经验 能力

I've got some experience you could use--skills.

什么能力

What kind of skills?

你在柜台下面有把点45

You have a .45 under the counter,

收银柜旁有把散弹枪

a shotgun next to the register,

我都能比你先拿到手

and I can get to them both before you.

你要是这么牛逼

So if you're such a hotshot,

还来找我干嘛

what do you need me for?

我宁愿和当地人合作

I prefer to work with people who know the area.

听说你很有本事

I heard you're good at what you do--

赚了很多钱 还活得好好的

You make a lot of money... you're still alive.

那是因为我宁愿不和

And that's because I prefer not to work with a man

只有死掉的陆战队员推荐的人合作

whose only reference is a dead marine.

现在暂时没有工作

There's no job openings at the moment.

但我会打听一下

But I'll call around.

多谢 你不会后悔的

Thanks. You won't regret it.

我知道

I know.

不用找了

Keep the change.

我去后备箱拿下箱子

Let me get my case out of the trunk.

黄色出租车的司机 快下车

Yellow cab driver, get out of your vehicle!

快下车 马上

Get out of your vehicle! Now!

发现武器

We got weapons here--

散弹枪 冲锋枪

Shotgun, submachine guns.

我根本不知道怎么回事

I don't know anything about those.

那不是我的

Those are not mine!

你是卡特吗

You Carter?

-是我 -我是莫利纳 抢劫科的

- Yeah. - Molina--Robbery.

听说你在追踪一个神秘的特种兵

I hear you're chasing after some mysterious special forces guy.

是的 怎么了

Yeah, what is it to you?

我这边有点信息

Come here. I may have something for you.

他的指纹出现在了昨天的银行抢劫案中

His prints showed up on a bank job yesterday.

银行抢劫案

On a bank job?

四名武装男子抢劫了休斯顿的一家银行

Yeah. Four armed guys knocked over a bank on Houston.

看到那个保安了吗

See that guard there?

想要逞英雄 有人阻止了他

Tries to be a hero. Someone stops him

免得他被人爆头

from getting his head blown off.

鉴证科在排查指纹时

When CSU did elimination prints

他们检查了这个保安的枪套

they printed the guard's holster.

是你那神秘人士的指纹

It was your mystery man.

他们拦住他了吗 录口供了吗

Well, did they stop him? Interview him?

没有 他在第一队人马过去前就走了

No, he slipped away before the first units got there.

想来也是

Of course.

看到那些人的移动方式了吗

See the way these guys are moving?

好吧 我肯定那是军规无线电

Yeah, and I'm pretty sure that's a milspec radio.

他们是士兵

They're soldiers.

正好跟那位神秘特种兵吻合

So your special forces guy fits right in.

他可能是他们的内线

I mean, he-- he could be their inside man.

我能留着这个吗

Mind if I keep this?

看来你的出租车计划起效啦 芬奇

Looks like your taxi ride paid off, Finch.

拉蒂莫刚打电话通知我

Latimer just called me.

他要我和团伙见面 就今晚

He wants me to meet the team...tonight.

快走

Come on. Move, move.

怎么样 斯特劳博

What we got, Straub?

身份查实了 用的是一次性手机

I.D. checks out. Pay-as-you-go cell phone

两天前买的

bought two days ago.

打的电话 基本是叫外卖

Ran the calls-- mainly take-out,

几个在圣迭戈的陆战队员

Couple to some jarheads in San Diego.

最后一个电话是拉蒂莫打的

Last call's from Latimer.

这到底算什么

What the hell is this about?

拉蒂莫不是叫你们和我碰面吗

I thought Latimer wanted you to meet me.

他还说要是我们不喜欢你

He also told us to put a bullet in your head

就一枪毙了你

If we didn't like you.

而现在 我们不喜欢你

And right now, we don't.

我不过是个退役士兵 急需用钱

I'm just an ex-soldier, needs some money fast.

你不信任我 好吧

You don't trust me? Fine.

05年在伊拉克提克里特的107步兵团信任我

But the 107 trusted me back in '05, in Tikrit,

我也信任他们

and I trusted them.

你他妈怎么知道我们的部队

How the hell do you know our unit?

那个大块头手臂上有纹身

Big fella's got it tattooed all over his arm.

不许打电话给我们

You don't call us.

我们会打给你

We call you.

我们一打给你

When we do...

你就扔了手机

You lose that phone.

在战斗中 战场上杀人 是一回事

Killing in battle, in combat, is one thing.

而杀身边的人

Killing someone up close...

手无寸铁的人

someone who can't fight back,

那完全是另一种杀戮

that takes a different sort of killer.

乔伊不是那种人

And Joey's not one of them.

所以你觉得乔伊是目标吗

So you think Joey's the target.

那又是谁要害他

Then who's gunning for him?

团伙里的人 还是某位女人

One of the gang? One of the women?

我们能明白他是怎么回事吗

Do we even know why he's such a mess?

他有工作 漂亮的女友

He's got a job, pretty girlfriend,

良好的服役记录 他这是自暴自弃

good service record-- he's throwing it all away.

他会进监狱的

He's going to end up in prison.

-或是死掉 -你说的对 不过

- Or dead. - You're right, but...

不是每个退役士兵都能遇上隐型富豪

not every ex-soldier meets a reclusive billionaire.

好吧

Okay.

但是如果乔伊的错误选择

But if Joey's bad choices

导致他要吃子弹

mean he's about to walk into a bullet,

我们得找出来是谁开的枪

We have to find out who's firing it.

打扰下

Excuse me.

-好啊 -我在找我的女朋友

- Hey. - I'm looking for my girlfriend.

你来这做什么

What are you doing here?

只是想来跟世界上最美的姑娘打个招呼

Just wanted to say hello to the most beautiful girl in the world.

你会给我添乱的

You're gonna get me in trouble.

今天小费好么

Good tips today?

还不错

Not bad.

茱莉生病了 我负责她的台

Julie's out sick, so I got her tables.

有点忙

It's been busy.

那就回去忙吧

You better get back to your shift.

差点忘了

Okay. Oh, before you go,

房产经纪说她能今晚带我们去看几间公寓

Realtor says she can show me some apartments tonight.

我真的很想让你跟我一起去看

I'd really like it if you can see them with me.

我现在的工作不方便啊

Things are kind of difficult at work right now.

我知道 宝贝 但是这也很重要

I know, baby, but this is important too.

我只是想我们能一起再做些事情

I just want us to do stuff together again.

找点乐趣 记得吗

Like have fun. Remember that?

我在努力了 小琵 真的

I'm trying, P. I really am.

约翰 我都不知道你从那边回来了

John, I didn't know you were back from over there.

你的制服呢

Where's your uniform?

我找了份新工作

I got a new job.

还是那种说不得的工作吗

One of those jobs you can't talk about?

是的 我订婚了

Oh, yeah, I got engaged.

我下个月就要搬回东部了

I'm--I'm moving back east next month.

他叫彼得

His name's Peter.

彼得 他真幸运

Peter. He's a lucky guy.

我等过你

I waited for you.

-我没有让你等 -没有

- I didn't ask you to. - No.

确实没有

No, you didn't.

你就那么 走了

You just...left.

因为你觉得你会死在那里

Because you thought you'd get killed over there,

觉得那样会伤到我的心

and that that would hurt me.

但是我觉得事实是

But I think the truth is that

一个人对你来说更容易

It was easier for you to be alone.

这是你在那边学到的东西

That's one of the things you learn over there--

到头来 我们都是一个人

In the end, we're all alone.

没有人会来救你

And no one's coming to save you.

祝你和彼得幸福

Be happy with Peter.

莫利纳 再给我一些这个团伙的信息

Molina, I want to know more about this gang.

他们干过十几票抢劫案

They pulled about a dozen robberies.

他们抢银行 珠宝店

They hit banks, jewelry stores,

兑换钱庄 赌场

money exchanges, casinos.

永远是四个武装分子

It's always four armed men.

从不杀人

They haven't killed anyone.

甚至没伤过人

They haven't even hurt anyone.

进去出来不超过60 每次都是

In and out in 60 seconds, every time.

-十几桩抢劫案 还挺行啊 -确实

- Dozen robberies. They're good. - Oh, yeah.

这种团伙 一般四五次之后就完了

A gang like this, they usually implode after four or five.

他们到时会开始分赃

You know how they start dropping money,

互相拆台窝里斗

they have a falling out with each other?

这些人没有

Not these guys.

没准这个有帮助

Maybe this will help.

148无线电对讲机 漆成了黑色

It's a 148 radio-- painted black

剪断了天线 使之看起来更像手机

aerial cut down to look more like a phone.

使用跳频技术

It uses frequency-hopping spread spectrum.

意味着没有监听的可能

Which means zero chance of interception.

那你又怎么知道

You know this how?

我用过

I used them...

在伊拉克跟阿富汗的时候

in Iraq and Afghanistan.

这种东西上哪儿能弄到

Where do I get one of these?

弄不到

You can't.

只能去军队里偷

Got to steal them from the military.

我查了东岸所有的驻军基地

I checked with every base on the east coast.

鼓堡半年前报告了一起无线电货包失窃案件

Fort Drum reported the theft of a radio package six months ago.

他们知不知道是谁干的吗

Do they got any idea who stole them?

陆军刑事调查科查了 没下文

Army CID investigated-- no joy.

我来告诉你怎么做

I'll tell you what you can do.

交叉对比纽约居民

Cross-check guys resident in New York,

找过去半年从鼓堡退伍出来的人

who left the service out of Fort Drum in the last six months.

12起劫案

12 robberies--

总会有蛛丝马迹

must have some physical descriptions.

学校怎么样啊

How was school?

谢谢

Thanks.

小宝贝

Hi, sweetie.

芬奇 我给你发个照片

Hey, Finch. I'm sending you a photo.

看来乔伊的小三有个小女孩

Looks like Joey's other woman's got a little girl.

是乔伊的女儿吗

Think she's Joey's?

看起来是

Sure looks like that.

你应该能查出那女孩的名字

You should be able to find the girl's name,

阳光幼儿园的防火墙对你来说不成问题吧

if Sunny Days Kindergarten's firewalls aren't too tough for you.

那你干嘛不去找乔伊面对面谈谈

And why don't you arrange a little face-time with Joey,

里瑟先生

Mr. Reese?

不是说不准私下接触吗

I thought you said no contact.

你这是干嘛 跟踪我吗

What are you doing? Following me?

我就住这 伙计 你又是什么借口

I live here, pal. What's your excuse?

我的狗窝在科拜街

I'm staying in a fleapit on Colby.

这次我请

This one's on me...

不过我 手头真是有点紧

but I'm, uh, running a little low on funds.

还要多久才能有行动

How long before we get some action?

那要看拉蒂莫了

That's up to Latimer.

我们只要服从命令

We just follow orders.

命令 你还没厌倦吗

Orders--don't you ever get sick of them?

有点 但是这让生活简单很多

Maybe. But they make life simple.

让你走那条路 你就走那条路

Told to go down that road, you go down that road.

是啊 叫你去抢银行

Yeah, you're told to go into that bank,

你就去抢银行 是吧

you go into that bank, right?

我不知道 哥们

I don't know, man.

六年来 我每天想的

Six years, all I thought about--

每晚梦的

dreamed about--

都是回家

was coming home.

终于我回到了家 却发现一切都没了

Finally I come home and there's nothing.

没钱 没工作

There's no money, no jobs--

银行家胡搞乱搞

bankers gone and lost it all,

压榨人民的血汗钱 怎么说呢

robbed the country blind. I mean, it's like,

我们拼死打仗到底是为什么呢

What the hell are we fighting for, you know?

不过笑话一场

Joke's on us.

Hey!

你们当过兵 是吧

You guys were soldiers, right?

去伊拉克的 阿富汗的

What like Iraq, Afghanistan?

还真是厉害啊

Some serious stuff.

但你们是自愿的

Yeah, but you volunteered.

没人求你们去

Nobody asked you to go.

说的好像国家欠你们一辈子似的

It's not like the country owes you a living.

-我们懂 伙计 -才怪

- We got it, pal. - No.

你们就是不懂

You don't "Got it"--

说银行家如何 好像你们很懂一样

Talking about bankers, like you know anything.

我们最近也很不好过

It's not been easy for us either.

真为你们难过 但我们在这儿聊天呢

Really sorry about that, but we're talking here.

我们也是

Hey, so are we.

你们这种人就要学着适应

Guys like you got to adapt.

现在都知识经济了

It's the knowledge economy now.

得用这里 朋友

Time to use this, my friend.

Okay.

Hey!

好了 够了 我们走

All right, come on. Let's go.

对不起 比尔

Sorry, Bill.

你怎么就开始扯上银行去了

What made you start on the banks?

意识到我的工作

Realized the job that I had

不能满足我去做我想做的事情

wasn't going to allow me to do the things that I wanted.

我有笔债要还

I had a debt to pay.

- -不如说是责任

- Money? - More like an obligation.

你有孩子吗

You got kids?

没有

No.

为什么这么说

Why do you say that?

就是问问

I was just asking.

另外那些人呢

What about the rest of the guys?

他们也有债吗

They got debts too?

斯特劳博有

Straub does.

赌债

Gambling.

所以斯特劳博就一直这么脾气火爆

Is that why Straub's so jumpy?

你要是被炸上天两次 你也跟他一样

You'd be jumpy too, you got blown up twice.

兄弟 我得去上班了

Listen, man, I got to get to work.

等电话

Wait for the call.

找到那个女人了吗

Any luck ID'ing that woman?

幼儿园记录上那小女孩叫艾米·迈尔斯

Kindergarten records say the girl is Amy Myles,

是史黛西·迈尔斯的女儿

Daughter of Stacey Myles.

父亲的名字没有写

Father's name not given.

我在查医院记录 你呢

I'm checking hospital records. What about you?

我要回去查另外一个人

I'm going to check on someone else--

那个叫斯特劳博的家伙

a guy named Straub.

斯特劳博 怎么了

Strauby, what gives?

我们上次赚了有8

We made you nearly 80 grand last job.

我拿了5 还是不够

I got five-- it's not enough.

这事你也明白 我得先洗好钱

Well, you know how it is. I had to clean the money.

就一来就损失不少了

That's a big, heavy discount right there.

现在 你们拿了2 我拿的更少

Now, you guys made 20 grand-- I made less than that.

我那些债主 他们要收走我妈的公寓

People I owe, they're going to take away my mom's apartment.

他们说我签了份文件

They said one of the paper's I signed,

写明他们有这权利

it gives them the right.

兄弟 我都跟你说了离高利贷远点

Man, I told you to stay away from the sharks.

反正 我根本没得选 不是吗

Yeah, well, I didn't have much choice then, did I?

我要更多钱

I need more money.

我有份工给你

Listen, I got a job for you...

就今晚

tonight.

如果你好好干

Now, if you do this right,

会有大收成

There's a big score coming down--

-40 -你没骗我吧

- 400 grand big. - you're kidding.

大客户 大油水

big client, big job.

我拿20 你们拿20

200 for me and 200 for you.

是啊 20万四个人分

Yeah, 200 divided four ways.

过来 进来

Come here. Come on.

朋友 你们怎么分

My friend, how you divvy up

是你们自己的事

is your business.

这个活 你能付清你所有的债

With this job, you can pay off all your debt...

跟曼尼和丹尼一起去龙舌兰酒的天堂

Join Manny and Danny in the land of tequila

跟姑娘们厮混了

and grateful senoritas.

还记得丹尼·普拉特吗

You remember Danny Platt?

曼尼·桑托斯 努力工作的家伙们

Manny Santos? Guys worked hard--

就是依令行事

did what they were told.

现在都好好享受退休生活了

And now they're enjoying their retirement.

如果说我们没做成一个活

Say we don't make it out of one of these jobs.

如果说我们出现了伤亡

Say we take casualties.

还是照样分 对吧

Still the same split, right?

跟你对半分

50/50 with you?

当然

Sure.

但是你们几个肯定能行

But you guys are going to make it out.

你们是个整体 是个团队

You're a unit-- team.

卡特 我追查了你说的无线电线索

Hey, Carter. I followed up on your radio lead.

泰迪·达洛维 身高188

Teddy Dalloway-- 6'2",

体重200 五个月之前被开除了军籍

220 pounds, discharged from the army five months ago.

大块头 不过那个不是他暴露的原因

A big guy, but that's not what gave him away.

他是左撇子

He's left-handed.

我们锁定了他手机的GPS

Yep, we've got a GPS lock on his phone.

看我们能不能顺着他找到其他人

See if he leads us to the rest of the gang.

如果 泰迪有行动了

Look, if, uh, Teddy makes a move,

你就打给我 随时都可以

you call me. I don't care what time.

芬奇 刚收到电话

Hey, Finch, just got the call.

团伙来接我

Gang's picking me up.

说是目标已经上路

Get told the target en route.

你不会要跟他们一起去吧

You're not going in with them?

总得帮着点乔伊

Got to watch Joey's back.

信不过他哥们斯特劳博

Don't trust his friend Straub one bit.

我可没想过"渗透犯罪团伙"意味着

I did not understand "infiltrate the gang" to mean

-参加他们的抢劫活动 -没办法

- join them in their robberies. - no choice.

我会保持通话

I'll keep the line open.

帮我监听警用频道

Monitor the police band for me.

Here.

这么强的火力干啥

Why the heavy artillery?

目标是个黑帮赌博窝点

Target's a mob gambling joint,

木宛尼街445

445 Mulvaney.

里面的人是绝对有赚头

People inside guaranteed to be packing.

预计到达时间 60 关手机

ETA, 60 seconds. Phones off,

摘电池 只能用无线电

batteries out, radio comms only.

追踪了泰迪的GPS信号

Tracked Teddy Dalloway's GPS.

20分钟前离开了布鲁克林 在车里

He left Brooklyn 20 minutes ago, in some kind of vehicle.

中途停了三次

He did three pick-ups.

接应团伙 知道他们去哪了吗

It's the gang. Know where they're heading?

就在这附近

Somewhere around here.

退后靠墙

Get back against the wall!

统统靠墙 放下钱

Against the wall! Put the money down!

都靠墙

Back against the wall!

退后 退后

Back! Back! Go! Go!

-得叫支援 -赶紧的

- Gonna call backup. - Do that.

退后 退后 退后 退后

Back! Back! Back! Back!

放下

Put it down!

-把钱放下 放下 -里瑟 纽约警局调配中心

- Put the money down! Down! - Reese, NYPD dispatch

刚接到这个地址的请求支援电话

just received a backup call for that address.

约翰 纽约警察已经上路

John, NYPD is en route.

-你听见了吗 -我们得撤了

- Do you hear me? - we got to move out!

-条子要来了 -你他妈怎么知道

- Cops are coming! - How the hell do you know?

警用频道 他们知道我们这地址了

Police band. They have our address.

必须得走了 别管钱了

We gotta move. Leave the money.

-我不走 -别管钱了

- I'm not going. - leave the money,

-我们得走 -没门 老子不走

- We gotta move! - No way! I'm not leaving.

够了 行动 马上

That's it. Move! Now!

行动 行动

Move! Move!

-都让开 -赶紧过

- Everyone over! - Move across!

我没听到有什么鬼条子

I don't hear any damn cops!

我们这么就落下了10多万啊

We left like 100 grand up there!

现在听见了吗 斯特劳博

Hear 'em now, Straub?

幸亏他有在监听

Damn lucky for us he was listening in.

好了 我们走 这边

Come on, let's go. This way.

我们走

Let's move.

都不许动

Nobody move!

我不知道怎么回事

I don't know what happened--

我们刚进去不久条子就上门了

We hardly got in there before the cops were on us.

乔伊和那个新人

Joey and the new guy,

他们说放下钱不要了

they said to leave the money.

他们还真是考虑周到

Yeah, how thoughtful of them.

你们让我失望了 斯特劳博

You guys let me down, Straub.

我一定会补偿你

Well, I'll make it up to you.

你得再给我们一次机会 好吗

You got to give us another chance, all right?

那好 再给一件 大生意

Okay, one more-- the big one.

能跟我说说么

Can you tell me what it is?

时机未到啊

In good time.

盯住那个新来的

And keep an eye on the new guy.

你也许需要他进去

You might need him going in--

但不一定需要他出来

not sure you're going to need him coming out.

我们还要怎么装下去

Now how can we wrap this up?

装不下去了 约翰

It can't go on, John.

会闹出人命的

Somebody's going to get killed.

让我先和乔伊谈谈

Let me talk to Joey first.

目的何在

To what end?

我想知道他到底亏欠了什么

I want to find out what his guilt trip is.

想办法说服他

Try to cure him of it.

也许比你想的还要复杂

Might be more complicated than you think.

我查看了乔伊的账户

I got into Joey's bank accounts--

过去四个月来 他已经存了近一万美元到

Last four months, he's paid nearly $10,000

小女孩艾米·迈尔斯的529计划账户中

into a 529 savings plan for the little girl, Amy Myles.

这是供她以后上大学的

It'll pay for her to go to college.

艾米肯定是乔伊的孩子

Amy has to be Joey's kid.

但却不是

But she's not.

根据医院记录来看

Hospital records show

她的亡父是弗兰克·史蒂芬斯

that her daddy was called Frank Stephens.

亡父

"Was".

在阿富汗遇害

Killed in Afghanistan.

他也在107步兵团服役

He was a soldier in the 107th.

和乔伊是一个部队的

Same unit as Joey.

五小时后碰头

We're going to meet in five hours.

有一单新活

It's a new job.

你又要冒险失去这一切

You're going to risk it all again?

你知道斯特劳博快失控了

You know Straub's going off the rails.

是啊 所以我得看着他点

Well, yeah. That's why I gotta have his back.

他需要钱

He needs the money.

斯特劳博或许需要 但你不需要

Straub might. But you don't.

我需要

Yeah, I do.

好吧

That's right...

你有你的责任

Your "Obligation."

是什么来着

What is that?

你抛弃过战友吗

You leave someone behind?

是谁 乔伊

Who was it, Joey?

一个朋友

A friend.

他替我去巡逻

Took my place on patrol.

结果被杀了

Got killed.

为什么他要接替你

Why'd he take your place?

中尉派我去护送一名来访政客

L.T. puts me on honor guard for this visiting politician...

我在擦我的靴子

So I'm scrubbing my boots,

而弗兰克 这是他的名字

and Frank--that was his name-

弗兰克就去了

Frank goes out.

他妻子刚生了个孩子

His wife had just had a baby.

小姑娘叫艾米

This little girl called Amy.

他真的很开心 说没什么能伤到他

He was so happy, he said nothing could hurt him.

简易炸弹把他炸成了碎片

IED rips him to pieces

那个位置本来应该是我坐

in the seat I should have been sitting in.

这就是你的债吗

So that's your debt?

是的 他给我看过她的照片 你知道吗

Yeah. He used to show me her picture, you know?

他本来要给她整个世界 兄弟

He was going to lay the world at her feet, man.

他要送她去上大学 给她一切

Was going to give her money for college, everything.

他本来都要去做

And he would have done that too.

他本来要做的

He would have done it.

现在这是你要去做的事

And that's what you're going to do.

你有告诉过别人吗

You tell anyone else?

没有 连我女朋友都没说

No, not even my girlfriend.

所以你还在战斗

So you're still fighting the war.

她还在等你

She's still waiting.

等到这事结束了

When this is done...

我就能完全回到她身边

I'm with her completely.

现在就回到她身边

Be with her now.

别干那单活

Don't do the job.

我朋友被杀了

My friend got killed.

我得照顾他的孩子

Got to take care of his kid.

你是琵娅 是吧

It's Pia, right?

是的

Yeah.

你比乔伊说的更漂亮

You're even prettier than Joey said.

你是乔伊的朋友吗

You're a friend of Joey's?

战友 我刚来纽约没几天

Army. Just in New York for a few days.

他对你神魂颠倒 你知道吗

He's crazy about you, you know that?

真有意思 他的朋友

It's funny how his friends know more

比我更了解他的感觉

about what he's feeling than I do.

你知道的 乔伊这人

Well, you know, Joey's a...

比较内敛

bit of a closed book.

可不是嘛

You're telling me.

不知道他什么时候才能对我打开心扉

Starting to wonder if he's ever going to let me in.

等了他六年 等他回来

Waited six years for him to come home,

现在感觉他还在那边

and it's like he's still over there.

抱歉

Sorry.

我不该随便在客人面前哭诉

Shouldn't go crying all over the customers.

不不不 没关系

No, no, no, no, no, no. It's all right.

像你这么漂亮的女人

Look, you're a beautiful woman.

要是乔伊一直不开窍

If Joey doesn't come to his senses,

何必在一棵树上吊死

plenty more fish in the sea.

我吃定他了

No, I'm stuck with him.

我这么高时就爱上他了

Loved him since I was so high.

就是这样

That's the way it is.

你在听吗 里瑟先生

Are you there, Mr. Reese?

和你那朋友乔伊有进展吗

Get anywhere with your friend, Joey?

没有 心中有亏欠的人 无法被说服

No. Can't cure someone of guilt.

一旦我查出下个活是什么

Soon as I find out what the next job is,

就去报警

go ahead and call the cops.

他们能收拾掉这个团伙

They can pull the whole gang in.

你已经尽力了

You did what you could.

是啊

Yep.

我有发现了

I got something for you.

退役士兵 曼尼·桑托斯 丹尼·普拉特

Ex-soldiers-- Manny Santos, Danny Platt.

均被谋杀 枪击头部毙命

Both murdered. Shot in the head.

这是三个月前的事

This is from three months ago.

这有什么关联吗

What made you look at it?

我交叉对比了之前六个月的鉴证科报告

I cross-checked CSU reports for the last six months--

军用设备

military hardware items.

看看是什么

And look what came up--

148无线电 编号还可辨认

148 radio. Serial number still legible.

其中一部无线电是从鼓堡偷来

One of the radios stolen from Fort Drum.

这么说桑托斯和普拉特也是劫匪

It means Santos and Platt were robbers too.

所以这团伙可以持续运作

It explains why your gang keeps going,

从不内讧

why they don't fall out.

做完四五单活后 他们就会被做掉

Once they've done four or five jobs, someone bumps them off,

重新换一批倒霉鬼

recruits some new suckers.

没错 但谁干的呢

Yeah, but who?

他们拿到目标 长官

They have the target, Sir.

中央街下边的长期证据保管处

Long-term evidence lockup under Centre Street.

他们已拿到编号

They have the cage number,

明确命令 拿回该物

Precise orders to recover the item.

戒备不严 只有四个半退休的警察

Security's light-- four semi-retired cops.

坏消息是 那地方在中央街

Bad news-- it's right on Centre Street.

那里全是警察和联调局的

It's crawling with cops and feds.

我们要偷什么

What are we stealing?

只有一件

One item only.

很容易找 所以这次你们

Easily concealed, so even you boy scouts

别想让我扔下不要

won't make me leave it behind.

好吧 但那是什么 债券吗 珠宝吗

Yeah, but what is it? Bonds? Jewelry?

不知道 不在乎 但那玩意值四十万

Don't know, don't care, but it's worth 400 grand.

撤退计划呢

What about exit strategy?

已安排好 长官

That's in hand, Sir.

老板说不留后患

Boss says no loose ends.

-明白吗 -明白

- Understood? - Understood.

反正这伙人已经不行了 该换新人了

The team was cracking up anyway. It's time to refresh.

拉蒂莫给了我们新武器

Latimer gave us clean weapons.

所有手机 寻呼机 扔进去

I want cell phones, pagers, in here.

快点

Come on.

还有你那偷偷摸摸的耳麦

Yeah, even your sneaky little earwig.

没有问题 是吧

Hey, it's not a problem, is it?

起来 起来

Get up! Get up!

快起来 把手背到身后

Right now! Get up! - put your hands behind your back!

Move! Move! Move!

Move.

乌尔曼房地产的遗产认证有点问题

Some probate issues on the Ulman Estate.

你有案件编号吗

Have you got a case number?

举起手来 抢劫

Hands in the air! This is a robbery!

出去

Get out here, now!

快点 还有你

Move! Move it! You too.

快走

Go! Move!

快走快走

Move! Move!

快点 趴下 趴下

Move! Get down! Down!

守着入口 守着门

Watch the entrance. Watch the door.

8-2-5-7-6

8-2-5-7-6.

5-7-5

5-7-5.

- 不许盯着我 -别管他了

- You... stop staring at me. - Leave him.

没事的

Not a problem.

我说了 不许盯着我

I said stop looking at me.

拉蒂莫设计你们 这是陷阱

Latimer set you up. It's a trap.

坐下 等着

Sit down. Wait here.

7 5-7-5

7, 5-7-5.

8-2-5-7-7-3 就是这个 好了 打开

8-2-5-7-7-3, this is it. All right, pull it.

打开打开

Pull it. Pull it.

拉蒂莫设计我们

Latimer screwed us.

我们得马上离开

We got to get out of here.

你别又来这套

Won't let you pull that crap again.

找到了 8-7-3-3-6

Got it! 8-7-3-3-6.

快走 这是陷阱

Now move. This is a trap.

也许你才是陷阱

You know, maybe you're the trap.

再用那玩意指着我 我就用它废了你

Point that thing at me again, and I'll shoot you with it.

我们走

Let's move.

拿到了 我们走

We got it. Let's move.

走吧

Let's go.

继续走 泰迪 我扶你

Keep moving Teddy, I got you.

卡特 我刚接到报告

Carter, I just got a call of

中央街证据保管处发生枪击

a shooting at Centre Street, evidence lock.

谁报的警

Who called it in?

街上的清洁工看到四个男人走进保管处

Street cleaners saw four guys go into the lockup,

五分钟后 发生枪击

Five minutes later, shooting started.

那四个男人又跑了出来

Same four guys came running out.

把你送到车上 泰迪

Getting you to the van, Teddy.

快来

Come on.

把他送到车上 我掩护你们

Take him in the van. I'll cover you.

- -来吧

- Okay. - Come on.

来吧

There you go.

你们拿到了吗

Did you get it?

你是个好士兵 斯特劳博

You're a good soldier, Strauby.

快跑

Run!

倒霉枪开不了火

Damn weapon won't fire.

这枪怎么开不了火

Why didn't my weapon fire?

拉蒂莫肯定对撞针做了手脚

Latimer must have ground down the firing pins.

来吧 我们走

Come on. Let's go.

保管处没事

The lockup's secured.

警察一旦查出斯特劳博和泰迪的身份

As soon as the police I.D. Straub or Teddy,

就会追查到你

they'll be on to you.

你得马上离开

You got to get out of the city.

往南或往西都可以

Go south or west.

这里有几千块钱你先收着

Here's a couple of grand to keep you going.

凭你的能力 肯定能找到工作

With your skills, you'll find work.

但你得快走

But go now.

不要再回来

And don't look back.

不行

I can't.

不行 兄弟

I can't, man.

我在这里还有牵挂

I have someone here.

你要是留下 就只能在牢房里

You stay here, and you'll be looking at her

想她想二十年了

from behind bars for 20 years.

打电话给她 请她和你一起走

Call her and ask her to go with you.

她爱你 乔伊

She loves you, Joey.

告诉她现在只有你和她两个人了

Just tell her it's gonna be you and her now.

就你们两个人

Just you and her.

你能听到吗

Can you hear me?

我觉得你听得到

I think you can.

我猜你就在外边 隐藏在芸芸众生之中

Guess you're out there, hiding in plain sight.

我一直在找你

I keep looking for you.

而我每次都会陷入糟糕的处境

I keep finding myself in some bad situations.

你可以随时收手

You could always stop looking for me.

绝不可能

Not an option.

现在又死了两个人

Now I've got two more bodies.

我以为人不是你杀的

I don't think you killed those guys.

但我以为你知道是谁干的

But I think you know who did.

我会处理好

I'll take care of it.

一直在玩危险游戏啊

Playing a dangerous game.

我不知道我能不能理解

And I'm not sure I understand why.

我有自己的理由

I've got my reasons.

也许你有

Maybe you do.

但我抓到的每个杀手都以为自己有足够的理由

But every killer I locked up thought they had a good reason.

而他们的结局也是这样

And that is how this ends.

迟早 我会抓到你

Sooner or later, I'll lock you up.

或是在某处发现你的尸体

Or find you bleeding out somewhere.

那就试试看吧

I will take my chances.

我能记得的就是这些了

I think I've told you everything that I can remember.

警探 过来这边

Detective, over here.

看来他们只拿了这个

Looks like this is all they took.

以利亚

那你就这么放走了银行劫匪

So you let our bank robber get away.

他付出了代价 应该有第二次机会

He paid his dues, deserved a second chance.

那这事算完了吗

Then are we done?

还没完

Not quite.

希望这就是你要的东西

I hope that's what you wanted.

那我们来谈谈价钱吧

So we better talk money.

看来有人捷足先登了

Someone got here first.

他已经死了

He's dead.

知道是谁干的吗

Any idea who did it?

证据盒上的名字是以利亚

The name on the evidence box was Elias.

你有印象吗

That mean anything to you?

没有

No.

我去查查

I'd better look into it.

事实是 一个人对你来说更容易

The truth is that, it was easier for you to be alone.

这是你在那边学到的东西

That's one of the things you learn over there.

到头来 我们都是一个人

In the end, we're all alone.

没有人会来救你

And no one's coming to save you.

祝你和彼得幸福

Be happy with Peter.

你不是真心的

You don't believe that.

不是

Not really.

你想勇敢一次吗

You wanna be brave?

冒一次险

Take a risk.

开口让我等你

Tell me to wait for you and...

只要你说 我会的

Say those words and I will.

这需要极大的勇气 是吗

It would take real courage, wouldn't it?

等我

Wait for me.

求你了

Please.

免费下载 Word文档免费下载: 疑犯追踪第一季第3集剧本台词

  • 29.8

    ¥45 每天只需1.0元
    1个月 推荐
  • 9.9

    ¥15
    1天
  • 59.8

    ¥90
    3个月

选择支付方式

  • 微信付款
郑重提醒:支付后,系统自动为您完成注册

请使用微信扫码支付(元)

订单号:
支付后,系统自动为您完成注册
遇到问题请联系 在线客服

常用手机号:
用于找回密码
图片验证码:
看不清?点击更换
短信验证码:
新密码:
 
绑定后可用手机号登录
请不要关闭本页面,支付完成后请点击【支付完成】按钮
遇到问题请联系 在线客服