聪明文档网

聪明文档网

最新最全的文档下载
当前位置: 首页> 《僵尸新娘》英文台词

《僵尸新娘》英文台词

时间:2014-11-24 09:09:47    下载该word文档

誓词

我将用我的手带你走出忧伤困苦
With this hand I will lift your sorrows.

你的杯将永不干涸因为我将是你杯中的生命之泉
Your cup will never be empty, for I will be your wine.

我将用这支蜡烛在黑暗中照亮你的生命
With this candle, I will light your way into darkness.

现在我用这只戒指向你求婚你愿做我的妻子吗?
With this ring, I ask you to be mine.

台词

- Good morning. - Good morning.

Here ye, here ye, 10 minutes to go till Van Dort's wedding rehearsal.

号外,号外!范家的婚礼彩排十分钟后开始彩排。

Watch it! 小心点。

- It's a beautiful day - It's a rather nice day

今天是个好日子-的确不错的日子

A day for a glorious wedding

婚礼的大喜之日。

A rehearsal, my dear To be perfectly clear

亲爱的,其实是婚礼彩排

A rehearsal for a glorious wedding

这可是个盛大的婚礼彩排

Assuming nothing happensThat we don't really know

希望不要发生意外

That nothing unexpected Interferes with the show

来打断我们的好事

And that's why everything Every last little thing

所以任何事情,任何小事

Every single, tiny, microscopic little thingMust go

任何细节都必须…

- According to plan - Our son will be married

-按照计划进行 -我们的儿子要结婚了

- According to plan- Our family carried

-按照计划 -我们的家族就能…

Elevated to the heights of society

一步跨入上流社会

- To the costume balls- In the hallowed halls

-挤进化装舞会 -挤进黄庭宫殿

Rubbing elbows with the finest

和权贵擦肩往来

Having crumpets with Her Highness

和女王共进点心

We'll be there, we'll be seen Having tea with the queen

我们挤入上流社会,就能吸引目光,和女王一起喝茶

We'll forget everythingThat we've ever, ever been

彻底忘却以往的身份

- Blimey! It's my dress is caught. - Begging your pardon, ma'am. -奥…我的裙子卡住了-槽糕

- Come on, dear. - It's not me. It's my dress is caught.

-亲爱的…用力挤 -不是我卡住了,是裙子

Where is Victor? We might be late.

维克特在哪?我们要迟到了

Fish merchants. 鱼贩子

- It's a terrible day- Now, don't be that way

-真是个糟糕的日子 -~ 别这样

It's a terrible day for a wedding

今天因为这桩婚事弄得真糟糕

It's a sad, sad state of affairs we're in

我们怎么会落得如此狼狈

That has led to this ominous wedding

才会换来这该死的婚礼

How could our family have come to this?

咱们家怎么会潦倒至此

To marry off our daughter To the nouveau riche

得把女儿嫁给爆发平民

- They're so common - So coarse

-他们真庸俗-真粗鄙

- Oh, it couldn't be worse - Couldn't be worse? I'm afraid I disagree 糟的不能再糟了-不能再糟?这我可不同意

They could be land-rich, Bankrupt aristocracy

有人是地主,有人破产

Without a penny to their name

有人是贵族却身无分文

Just like you and me 就像你…和我

Oh, dear. 呃…天哪!

And that's why everything Every last little thing

所以任何事情,任何小事

Every single, tiny, microscopic little thing Must go

任何细节都必须…

- According to plan - Our daughter will wed

-…按照计划进行-女儿要嫁人

- According to plan - Our family led

-按照计划-家族就能…

From the depths of deepest poverty

…脱离贫困

- To the noble realm- Of our ancestry

重回祖先时的显赫

And who would have guessed In a million years

谁会想得到

- That our daughter with a face - Of an otter in disgrace

相貌如此平庸的女儿

Would provide our ticket To a rightful place

却是把钥匙,让我们得回该有的地位

Oh, Hildegarde. 奥!希冀得…

What if Victor and I don't like each other?

万一我和维克特不喜欢彼此怎么办?

As if that has anything to do with marriage.

哈…这和婚姻有何关系!

Do you suppose your father and I like each other?

你认为你的父母喜欢彼此吗?

Surely you must a little?

你们当然… 起码有一点吧?

- Of course not. - Of course not. 当然没有

Get those corsets laced properly.

把衣带绑妥当了

I can hear you speak without gasping.

看你说话连气都喘不过来

You've certainly hooked a winner this time, Victor.

这次你一定得成功,维克特

- Now, all you have to do is reel her in.

- I'm already reeling, Mother.

-你只要照着做就行啦-我已经照着做了

Shouldn't Victoria Everglot be marrying a lord or something?

维多利亚艾弗格拉为什么不嫁个门当户对的大官或什么

Oh, nonsense! We're every bit as good as the Everglots.

呃…胡说!我们不比艾弗格拉家差

I always knew I deserved better than a fish merchant's life.

我总觉得我的身份就该比那些鱼贩子高尚

But I've never even spoken to her.

但…我从没和她说过话

Well, at least we have that in our favor.

这起码对我们有利

Mayhew! Silence that blasted coughing.

梅修,拜托别再咳了

Marriage is a partnership, a little tit for tat.

婚姻不过是合伙的关系,互相利用罢了

You'd think a lifetime watching us...

这辈子看着我们夫妻俩…

Might have taught her that

她总该学到了吧

- Might have taught her that - Everything must be perfect

-她总该学到了吧-凡是都不能出差错

- Everything must be perfect- Everything must be perfect

凡事都得完美…完美…

Perfect That's why everything

…完美,所以任何事情

Every last little thing 任何小事

Every single, tiny, microscopic little thing Must go

任何细节都必须…

According to plan 按照计划进行

Look at the way you're standing.

看看你站着的样子

You look like you got ricketsor something...

不像话!你得… 呃…呵呵!

Oh, my goodness. Oh, such grandeur!

Such impeccable taste!

~天哪!真是富丽堂皇,太有品位了!

Oh, beautiful, innit? ~很美,是吧?

It's not as big as our place, dear.

比艾菲家差了点儿

- Bit shabby really, isn't it?- Shut up.

-呃…不是。很破旧-闭嘴!呵呵!

Lord and Lady Everglot...

这是艾弗格拉侯爵与夫人

...Mr. And Mrs. Van Dort.

这是范杜夫妇

Why, you must be Miss Victoria.

你一定是维多利亚小姐

Yes, I must say, you don't look a day over. No. Oh, yes.

我打赌…你看上去绝对不超过20

Smile, darling, smile.

微笑,亲爱的,微笑

Well, hello. What a pleasure. Welcome to our home.

哈…很荣幸见到你们,欢迎光临寒舍

Thank you. 谢谢

We'll be taking tea in the west drawing room.

请至西厢房暂歇

Oh, do come this way, it's just through there.

请走这边

Oh, I love what you've done with the place.

Who is your decorator?

~装饰的太棒了!谁是你们的设计师?

Nice tiles, shame about the drapes.

瓷砖地该清洁,窗帘布该换洗

My husband says such foolish things. Ignore him.

~我丈夫老师疯言疯语,别管他

Yes, it's usually best.~对拉

- Do forgive me. - You play beautifully.

-原谅我的唐突-你弹得真好听

I... I... I do apologize, Miss Everglot. How rude of me to... Well... 我…我…我很抱歉,艾弗格拉小姐,我真是太无礼

Excuse me. 对不起

Mother won't let me near the piano.

母亲不许我靠近钢琴

Music is improper for a young lady.

音乐不适合年轻女士

Too passionate, she says. 她说音乐太激情

If I may ask, Miss Everglot...

容我冒昧…请问…艾弗格拉小姐…

...where is your chaperon? 你的…女仆呢?

Perhaps, in... In view of the circumstances...

或许…在这种情形下

...you could call me Victoria.

你可以叫我维多利亚

Yes, of course. Well... ~是的

- Victoria...- Yes, Victor.

维多利亚-嗯,维克特

Tomorrow, we are to be m...

明天我们就要……

M... M...

- Married. - Yes. Married. -结婚对!结…婚

Since I was a child, I've... I've dreamt of my wedding day.

我从小就梦想着自己的结婚之日

I always hoped to find someone I was deeply in love with.

我一直希望找到我深爱的人

Someone to spend the rest of my life with.

一个能和我白头偕老的人

- Silly, isn't it?- Yes, silly.

-有点傻…是吧?-是…傻…呵

No. No, not at all, no.

不…不…一点都不傻…不傻

Oh, dear. I'm sorry.

哦,糟糕!对不起

What impropriety is this? 这太没规矩了!

You shouldn't be alone together. 你们俩不能独处

Here it is, one minute before and you're not at the rehearsal.

现在就差一分就五点了,你们居然还没去彩排

Pastor Galswells is waiting. Come at once.

高斯威牧师在等你们,马上过来

Master Van Dort, from the beginning. Again.

范杜少爷,从头再来一遍

"With this hand, I will lift your sorrows.

用这只手… 我将带你走出忧伤困苦

Your cup will never empty, for I will be your wine.

你的杯永不干涸… 因为我将是你生命泉源之酒

With this candle, I will light your way in darkness.

用这蜡烛… 我将在黑暗中照亮你的生命

With this ring, I ask you to be mine."

用这戒指… 你愿做我的妻子吗?

- Let's try it again. - Yes. Yes, sir.

-我们再来演习一遍好的,没问题

With this candle...

This candle...

This candle.

- Shall I get up there and do it for him?- Don't get all aflutter, dear. -你干脆上去替他做-亲爱的,别这样宠他

With this candle...

Continue!

Get the door, Emil. 艾密尔,去开门

Let's just pick it up at the candle bit.

就从蜡烛这里再开始

A Lord Barkis, sir.

主人,是巴克斯男爵

I haven't a head for dates.

我不确定婚礼的日期

Apparently, I'm a day early for the ceremony.

显然我比婚礼早来了一天

- Is he from your side of the family?- I can't recall.

-他是你家那边的亲戚吗?-我想不起来了

Emil, a seat for Lord Barkis.

艾密尔,给巴克斯男爵看座

Do carry on. 请…继续

Let's try it again, shall we, Master Van Dort?

那我们就再来一次吧,范杜少爷

- Yes. Yes, sir. Certainly.- Right.

-是…是…当然好吗?

Right. Oh, right! 好…奥…当然好!

- With this... This...- Hand. With this hand... ...I... With...

Three steps, three! 三步…走三步!

Can you not count? Do you not wish to be married, Master Van Dort?你不会算吗?难道你不想结婚了吗,范杜少爷?

-No! No.–You do not?.

-不是你不想结婚?!

No! I meant, no,I do not not wish to be married.

不是!我不是不想结婚

That is, I want very much to...

我其实非常想……奥!

Pay attention! Have you even remembered to bring the ring?

专心点儿!你不会没带戒指来吧?

The ring? Yes. Of course.

戒指… 是…当然有

- Dropping the ring. - Oh, no, he's dropped the ring!

戒指居然掉了

- This boy doesn't want to get married.- How disgraceful!

-看你是不想结婚啦! -丢脸啊!

Excuse me. Got it!对不起……找到了

Out of the way, you ninny.

滚开…你这笨蛋

Oh, dear! Oh, my! Giddy on, there's a woman on fire! Help! Emergency!奥…老天…救命…叫急救…

- Oh, I hope it doesn't stain. - Stop fanning it, you fool.

-奥…别把我礼服熏黑了-别踩了

- Get a bucket, get a bucket. - I'm on my way, dear. Yes. Oh, dear!-去拿水…去拿水-我这就去,亲爱的

Enough! This wedding cannot take place until he is properly prepared.除非他完全准备好了,否则这婚礼不能举行

Young man, learn your vows.

年轻人…学好…说结婚誓言

Well, he's quite the catch, isn't he?

呵…瞧瞧你钓的金龟婿

Oh, Victoria.

She must think I'm such a fool.This day couldn't get any worse.她一定觉得我傻透了,今天真是糟糕透了

Hear ye, hear ye! Rehearsal in ruins as Van Dort boy causes chaos!

注意,注意!彩排搞砸了,范杜家的儿子搞得乱七八糟!

Fishy fianc?could be canned!婚礼可能被取消!

Everglots all fired up as Van Dort disaster ruins rehearsal!

艾弗格拉和范杜的婚礼彩排,被范杜家的儿子搞砸了

It really shouldn't be all that difficult.

其实也没有什么难的

It's just a few simple vows.

就是几句简单的誓约

With this hand, I will take your wine.

用这只手…我要你的妻子…

No.With this hand......I will cup your...

Oh, goodness, no.哦,又不对

With this...With this...With this candle, I will...I will...

I will set your mother on fire.

都是我自己的错

Oh, it's no use.没用的

With this hand,I will lift your sorrows.

Your cup will never empty,for I will be your wine.

Mrs. Everglot.

You look ravishing this evening.您今晚光艳照人

What's that, Mr. Everglot?Call you "Dad"? If you insist, sir.

您说什么,艾弗格拉先生?称呼您父亲?如果您坚持

With this candle,I will light your way in darkness.

With this ring......I ask you to be mine.

I do.我愿意

You may kiss the bride.你可以亲吻你的新娘了

- A new arrival. - He must've fainted.

-新来的人-他一定晕过去了

- Are you all right? - What..? What happened?

-你还好吧?-发…发生什么事了?

By Jove, man. Looks like we've got ourselves a breather.

小子,看来你免费得到个新娘

- Does he have a dead brother?- He's still soft.

-他有个死掉的哥哥吗?-他的尸体还是软的

A toast, then.干杯!

To the newlyweds.祝福新婚夫妇

Newlyweds?

In the woods,you said your vows so perfectly.

刚才在森林里,你说的结婚誓言…太完美了

I did?我说了?

I did.我真的说了!

Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!

快醒来!快醒来!快醒来!

Coming through, coming through.

借过……借过

My name is Paul, I am the head waiter.

我叫骨骨,是…侍者…哈哈

I will be creating your wedding feast.

我来安排你的婚礼喜筵

Wedding feast! I'm salivating.

婚礼喜筵,我要庆祝婚礼

Maggots.是蛆蛆,呵呵

Keep away!别靠近我

I've got a...I've got a dwarf.

我有…我有… 一个侏儒?

And I'm not afraid to use him.I want some questions. Now!

必要时,我可不怕他,我有一些疑问,现在就要问!

- Answers. I think you mean "answers." - Thank you, yes, answers.是【答案】,我想你说的是答案-谢谢,是【答案】

I need answers.What's going on here? Where am I?

我要答案,这里是怎么回事?我在什么地方?

Who are you?

Well, that's kind of a long story.呃…说来话长

What a story it is. 不凡的故事!

A tragic tale of romance, passion...

悲剧的故事,浪漫的爱情,火辣的热情……

...and murder most foul.

还有最阴毒的谋杀

This is gonna be good.真是精彩万分

Hit it, boys.来吧,孩子们

Hey, give me a listenYou corpses of cheer

~听我细细道来,你们这些快乐的僵尸

At least those of youWho still got an ear

你们如果还有耳朵,就听我讲述

I'll tell you a story Make a skeleton cry

这个让骷髅都为之动容的故事

Of our own jubiliciouslyLovely Corpse Bride

是关于我们喜悦又可爱的僵尸新娘

Die, die, we all pass away

死吧!死吧!我们迟早会死

But don't wear a frownBecause it's really okay

别皱眉,其实也没什么

You might try and hide And you might try and pray

你可以逃避,也可以祈祷

But we all end upThe remains of the day

但你终将成为一具尸骨

That's right.

Well, our girl was a beautyKnown for miles around

我们的女孩儿以前是远近闻名的美人儿

When a mysterious strangerCame into town

某日一位陌生人来到镇上

He was plenty good-lookingBut down on his cash

他英俊潇洒但却是个穷光蛋

And our poor little babyShe fell hard and fast

我们的可人儿很快地陷入爱河

When her daddy said no She just couldn't cope

父亲却不答应,她无力反抗

So our lovers came upWith a plan to elope

所以这对恋人计划私奔

Die, die, we all pass away

But don't wear a frownBecause it's really okay

You might try and hide And you might try and pray

But we all end up The remains of the day

That's right.

Okay. Oh, yeah. Come on, boys, pick it up.

Yeah. Like it.~喜欢吧

Okay, Chancy, take it.乔西~该你了

Yeah.

Yeah!

That's nice.是啊~是啊

So they conjured up a planTo meet late at night

所以他们计划深夜碰面

They told not a soulKept the whole thing tight

没告诉任何人,也没走漏风声

Now, her mother's wedding dressFit like a glove

她穿上母亲的婚纱,如手套般合身

You don't need muchWhen you're really in love

他说你不必带多少,women有爱情就够了

Except for a few thingsOr so I'm told

我是这么听说的

Like the family jewelsAnd a satchel of gold

只要家里的珠宝和一袋黄金

Then next to the graveyardBy the old oak tree

然后在一个黑雾弥漫的夜

On a dark foggy nightAt a quarter to 3

245分来到墓园旁的老橡树下

She was ready to goBut where was he?

她准备好了要私奔,但是他在哪儿?

And then?然后呢?

- She waited- And then?

她苦苦等待然后呢?

- There in the shadows, was it her man?- And then?

-出现了一个人影…是他吗? -然后呢?

- Her little heart beat so loud- And then?

-她的心头小鹿乱撞然后呢?

And then, baby, everything went black

然后她…眼前一黑

Now, when she opened her eyesShe was dead as dust

当她张开眼睛是,她的生命已灰飞烟灭

Her jewels were missingAnd her heart was bust

珠宝消失了踪影,她的心已破碎

So she made a vowLying under that tree

所以她躺在树下立誓

That she'd wait for her true loveTo come set her free

等待真爱来给她自由

Always waiting for someoneTo ask for her hand

一直等着愿意牵起她手的人

Then out of the blueComes this groovy young man

突然来个衣着光鲜的年轻人

Who vows foreverTo be by her side

他发誓要永远追随陪伴着她

And that's the storyOf our Corpse Bride

这就是我们美丽僵尸新娘的故事

Die, die, we all pass away

But don't wear a frown,Because it's really okay

You might try and hide And you might try and pray

But we all end upThe remains of the day

Yeah.

Victoria, come away from the window.

维多利亚,别再窗前等

Oh, I'm sure he'll be back shortly.

我确定他很快就会回来

He's terrified of the dark.In fact, when he was a boy...

他非常怕黑,事实上,他小时候…

...he used to wet his combinations regularly, didn't he, William?就常常吓得尿裤子

Enter.进来

Lord Barkis.I trust the room is to your liking.

啊…巴克斯男爵,我想你一定无事不登三宝殿

Thank you,you are a most gracious hostess.

谢谢,你是我所知最高贵的女主人

Which is why it pains me to be the bearer of such bad news.

为此我深感痛苦的带给你们一个不幸的消息

Would you care to repeat tonight's headline for us?

你能重复今晚的头条新闻吗?

Hear ye, hear ye!

Victor Van Dort seen this night on the bridge in the arms of a mystery woman!

今晚维克特*范杜和一位神秘女子,被人看见在一座桥上

The dark-haired temptress and Master Van Dort slipped away into the night!

然后这黑发诱人的女子和范杜少爷便消失在夜色中

And now, the weather.Scattered showers...

再次报导气象…

Enough! That will be all.停!这样就够了

Mystery woman?He doesn't even know any women!

神秘女子?!他根本不认识其他女人

Or so you thought.呃…随你说吧

Do call for me if you need my assistance...

如果需要我的帮助随时通知我…

...in any way.任何需要

Good heavens, Finis,what should we do?

天哪,菲尼斯,我们该怎么办?

Fetch me musket.拿我的枪来

William, do something.威廉,别愣着

The town crier probably just had a slow news day.

呃…今天没什么大事

You know how it is,you need a little something to cry about.

你知道怎样吧,镇民一定会把小事拿来小题大做

Regardless, we are one groom short for the wedding tomorrow.我不管…没有新郎,婚礼办不成了

Not to mention the financial implications.

我们的经济问题怎么办呢?

A most scandalous embarrassment for us all.

最令我们所有人汗颜的丑闻

Oh, give us a chance to find him,we beg of you.

求你给我们最后的机会去找他

- Just give us until dawn. - Very well. Till dawn.

-在天亮之前-好吧,天亮前

Victor, darling, where are you?

If you ask me,your boyfriend is kind of jumpy.

要我说,你的男朋友有点儿神经兮兮的

He's not my boyfriend,he's my husband.

Victor, where have you gone?维克特,你去哪里了?

I'll keep an eye out for him.我用眼睛替你盯着他

Victor?

There he goes, there he goes!He's... He's getting away!

他在那儿,他在那儿… 想要逃跑

Quick, quick, after him!快…快追

Victor.

Thank you.

Victor!

Where are you?

Victor?

Where have you gone?

Married, huh? I'm a widow.

你结婚了,是吧?我是个寡妇

Oh, how rude. He went that way!

奥…真粗鲁,他往那边走

Victor.

Victor, darling.

Please. There's been a mistake.I'm not dead.

求求你,这一定是误会,我还没死

Excuse me. Excuse me.

- Excuse me.- Excuse me.

- Thank you.- Thank you.

Victor.

- Dead end.- Victor! Hello

-死胡同

Could have used the stairs, silly.

怎么不走楼梯呢,小傻瓜

Isn't the view beautiful?It takes my breath away.

看着景色多美!美的令我“窒息”

Well, it would if I had any.

如果我还有“呼吸”的话

Isn't it romantic?真浪漫,不是吗?

Look, I am terribly sorry about what's happened to you...

对于在你身上发生的一切,我很抱歉

...and I'd like to help,but I really need to get home.

我也很想帮你,可我真的得回家

- This is your home now. - But I don't even know your name.

-现在这儿就是你的家啦-可我连你的名字都不知道

Well, that's a great way to start a marriage.

婚姻还能这样开始啊!

Shut up!

- It's Emily. - Emily.

Oh, I almost forgot.I have something for you.

啊,差点忘了,我有东西送你

It's a wedding present.结婚礼物

Thank you.

Scraps?

Scraps!

My dog, Scraps!

Oh, Scraps, what a good boy.

乖狗狗小碎

I knew you'd be happy to see him.

我就知道,你一定很高兴见到他

Who's my good boy?Sit. Sit, Scraps, sit.

谁是我的乖狗狗?坐下,小碎…

Good boy, Scraps.

Roll over. Roll over.打滚

Good boy, Scraps.Play dead.装死

Sorry.

Oh, what a cutie.哦…好个小可爱

You should have seen him with fur.

有毛的时候更可爱

Mother never approved of Scraps jumping up like this.

我母亲从来不让小碎耍把戏

But then again,she never approved of anything.

其实…她从没认同过任何事情

Do you think she would have approved of me?

你认为她会接受我吗?

You're lucky you'll never have to meet her.

你很幸运,可以不用同她打交道

Well, actually...奥,事实上…

...now that you mention it,I think you should.

既然你提到了,我想你应该见见她

In fact, since we're, you know...

既然…我们都…

...married,you should definitely meet her.

结婚了,按理你应该见见她

And my father too. We should go and see them right now.

还有我父亲,我们应该马上去见他们!

What a fantastic idea!Where are they buried?

好主意!他们埋在哪儿?

- What? What is it? - They're not from around here.

-怎么了? -他们…不在这里

Where are they?那是哪里?

Oh, they're still alive.

哦…他们还活着

- I'm afraid so. - Well, that is a problem.

-很抱歉,是的 -奥…这倒是个问题

What's that, Scraps? 你说什么,小碎?

Oh, no, we couldn't possibly.不,可不能去…

- Oh, well, if you put it like that. - What?

-哦…他的确是 -说什么?

Elder Gutknecht.骨耐克老人

Scraps.

Elder Gutknecht...

...are you there?你在吗?

Hello? Is anyone home?

哈! 有人在家吗?

Hello?

There you are!你在这儿呢?

Oh, my dear. There you are.

哦,亲爱的,是你吗?

I've brought my husband, Victor.

我把我丈夫带来了…维克特

What's that? Husband?你说什么?丈夫?

Pleasure to meet you, sir.很荣幸认识你,先生

We need to go up. Upstairs? To visit the land of the living.

我们得“上去”…楼上,去拜访人间

Land of the living?

Oh, my dear.不过,亲爱的…

Please, Elder Gutknecht.

Now, why go up there, when people are dying to get down here?为什么要上去?上面的人想下来,都想死了

Sir, I beg you to help.It means so much to me...

求你帮我们,先生这对我太重要了

- Us. - I don't know, it's just not natural.

-对我们 -我不知道…这不符合自然法则

Please, Elder Gutknecht.

Surely there must be something you can do.

你一定有办法的

Let me see what I can do.

嗯…让我想想能怎么做

Where did I put that book?

那本书放到哪儿了?

I left it here somewhere.

不在这儿,就在什么地方

There's the one.啊…就是这本!

I have it.找到了

A Ukrainian haunting spell.Just the thing for these quick trips.乌克兰的巫咒,正好派上用场

- So glad you thought of this. - Me too.

-幸好他想起来了 -是啊

Now, then... 好啦,嗝……

...where were we?说道哪儿了?

The Ukrainian haunting spell? 乌克兰的巫咒

Here we have it. Ready?

好啦,有了… 准备好了吗?

Just remember, when you want to come back, say "Hopscotch."记住!想回来时就念咒语:“跳房子”

- Hopscotch? - That's it.

I spent so long in the darkness...我们在黑暗里呆了太久

...I'd almost forgotten how beautiful the moonlight is.

我都快忘了这月色有多美

Hey, I think you dropped something.我想你掉了什么

Hold on, hold on.等一下

I think I should prepare Mother and Father for the big news.

我想在告诉父母这么大个消息前,先给他们一点心理准备

I'll go ahead and you... 我先去,你就…

...wait here.等在这儿

- Perfect. - I won't be long.

-好极了 -不会太久的…

Stay right here. I'll be right back.

乖乖呆在这儿… 我马上就回来

Okay.

No peeking.不休偷看哦

If ever I see that Van Dort boy...再看到那范杜小子时

...I'll strangle him with my bare hands.我要用双手掐死他

Your hands are too fat,and his neck is too thin.

你的手太肥,他的脖子又太细

You'll have to use a rope.还是用绳子吧

This is the voice of your conscience. Listen to what I say.

我,是你良心的声音,听我说…

I have a bad feeling about that boy. You know he is no...

对那个男孩,我有不详的预感,你涉世太浅,还不懂…

Go chew someone else's ear for a while.

去别人的脑子里待一阵子吧

Victor has gone to see his parents, just like he said.

维克特去见他父母了,就像他说的一样

If I hadn't just been sitting in it, I would say that you had lost your mind!

要不是我就住在你的脑子里,还会以为你得了失心疯呢

I'm sure he has a perfectly good reason for taking so long.

我相信这么久没回来,一定有他的理由

I am sure he does.Why don't you go ask him?

真的哩,那你为什么不去问他?

All right, I will. 好,我会的

After all, he couldn't get far with those cold feet.

再说,两只脚冻僵了,他也跑不远

- Victoria. - Victor? I'm so happy to see you.真高兴见到你!

Come by the fire. Where have you been?Are you all right?

快到壁炉这边来,你到哪儿去了?没事吧?

I... I...

Oh, dear.

You're as cold as death.What's happened to you?

你像个死人一样冰冷,发生什么事啦?

Your coat.你的外套

Victoria, I confess.我承认

This morning I was terrified of marriage.

今天上午,我本来很惧怕婚姻

But then, on meeting you,I felt I should be with you always...

但见到了你,就觉得应该和你厮守

...and that our wedding could not come soon enough.

恨不得我们婚礼尽早举行

Victor, I feel the same.我也是这么想的

Victoria, I se... I se... 我被骗…

I seem to find myself married.我被骗结了婚

And you should know it's unexpected.

你要知道那只是意外

My darling,I just wanted to meet...

亲爱的,我就是想见见…

Darling? Who's this?

- Who is she? - I'm his wife.

- Victor? - Victoria, wait. You don't understand.

She's dead. Look.她是个死人,你看

Hopscotch.

No! No! Victoria!

You lied to me!你骗我!

Just to get back to that other woman.

回去就是为了找另一个女人!

Don't you understand? You're the other woman.

No! You're married to me.She's the other woman.

She's got a point.她说得有道理

And I thought... I thought this was all going so well.

我还以为… 一切都进行得很顺利

Look, I'm sorry, but...

...this just can't work.我们之间是没有结果的

Why not? 为什么没有

It's my eye, isn't it? 是因为我的眼睛,是不是?

No. Your eye is...

...lovely.

Listen, under different circumstances, well, who knows?

如果我们换一种处境,结局或许不同

But we're just too different. I mean, you're dead.

可是我们太不般配了,我是说,你是个死人

You should've thought about that before you asked me to marry you.

你向我求婚之前,就应该想到这个

Why can't you understand? It was a mistake. I would never marry you.

你怎么就不明白呢?这都是误会,我根本不会娶你

Roses for eternal love. 玫瑰,代表真爱不渝

Lilies for sweetness. 百合,代表甜甜蜜蜜

Baby's breath. 满天星… (花语:爱人的呼吸)

Why so blue? 为何伤心?

Maybe he's right. Maybe we are too different.

也许他说得对,我们太不般配

Maybe he should have his head examined.

也许他的脑袋需要检查一下

I could do it. 可以让我去

Or perhaps he does belong with her. Little Miss Living.

或许他和那个“活人小姐”才是天生一对

With her rosy cheeks and beating heart.

她有漂亮的脸蛋还有会跳动的心

Oh, those girls are ten a penny. You've got so much more.

那些女的算什么?你的优点多得多!

You've got... You've got... 你有…

You've got a wonderful personality.

你有很好的人品

What does that wispy little brat have That you don't have double? 你每一点都比那纤瘦的小女人强

She can't hold a candle To the beauty of your smile

在你灿烂的笑容前,她只能自惭形秽

How about a pulse? 那心跳呢?

Overrated by a mile 华而不实

- Overvalued - Overblown

-自抬身价 -过度吹嘘

If he only knew The you that we know

如果他了解你和我们一样多

And that silly little creature Isn't wearing his ring

那傻女孩手上没有他给的戒指

And she doesn't play piano Or dance, or sing

她不会弹琴、跳舞和唱歌

No, she doesn't compare

她完全比不上你

- But she still breathes air - Who cares?

-但是她会呼吸 -谁在乎

- Unimportant - Overrated

-无所谓 -自抬身价

- Overblown - lf only he could see

-过度吹嘘 -只要他能看得出…

How special you can be

…你与众不同

If he only knew The you that we know

如果他了解你和我们一样多

If I touch a burning candle I can feel no pain蜡烛灼烧我不觉痛楚

If you cut me with a knife it's still the same利刃割过我也依然如故

And I know her heart is beating听着她的心跳好象音符

And I know that I am dead而我的心儿早已入土

Yet the pain here that I feel可如今它如此的痛苦

Try and tell me it's not real 谁来告诉我这不过是虚无

For it seems that I still have a tear to shed为何我的眼泪还是流个不住

The sole redeeming feature From that little creature

那女人唯一有的仅仅是…

Is that she's alive …生命

- Overrated - Overblown

-纯炒作 -没品位

Everybody knows That's just a temporary state

谁人不知生命短暂

Which is cured very quickly When we meet our fate

没了生命她便完蛋

- Who cares? - Unimportant

-谁在乎? -无所谓

- Overrated - Overblown

-纯炒作 -没品位

If only he could see How special you can be

只要你的特别他能体会

If he only knew The you that we know

给他一双慧眼发现你的美

If I touch a burning candle I can feel no pain 蜡烛灼烧我感觉不到痛楚

In the ice or in the wun it's all the same 酷热严寒也依然如故

Yet I feel my heart is acheing 我的心还是阵阵悸痛

Though it doesn't beat it's breaking早已粉碎,不再跳动

And the pain here that I feel 如今它如此的痛苦

Try and tell me it's not real谁还来告诉我这只是虚无

I know that I am dead 我的生命之花早已干枯

Yet it seems that I still have some tears to shed 只有我的眼泪还是流个不住

It's true, Mother!

Victor is married to a dead woman.

I saw her. A corpse! Standing right here with Victor.

我亲眼看见的,一个僵尸!就站在那儿,和维克特一起

Victor was in your room?

I have to help him.

The scandal! 真丢脸

Come sit in your chair, dearie. You're shaking like a leaf.

亲爱的,快来坐下,你怕的瑟瑟发抖

Let Hilde fetch you a blanket.

让我给你那条毯子

Fetch her a straitjacket! She's completely mad!

去拿枷锁才对,她完全疯了

Come, Hildegarde.

Finis, come to bed at once.

快上床睡觉

What in heaven’s name?

这么晚了,到底是谁?

Who could that be at this hour?

会是谁?

Miss Everglot.

What are you doing here? You should be at home, prostrate with grief.

你来这里干什么?你该在家暗自神伤才是

Pastor Galswells, I have to ask you something.

-This is most irregular. –Please , I beg of you.

-这太不合规矩了! -求求你

You are the only one in the village who knows of what awaits beyond the grave.

村里只有你知道冥界的事情

A grim topic for a bride- to- be.

这不是新娘该知道的,你难道不怕禁忌

It is a bride I fear, which is why I must know;

那个新娘,才是我怕的,所以我一定要知道

Can the living marry the dead?

活人能不能娶死人

What on earth are you speaking about?

你到底在说什么?

Please , it’s Victor. He’s married to a corpse.

求求你了,是维克特,他娶了僵尸

He has a corpse bride!

他有个僵新娘

There must be some way to undo what’s been done.

一定有什么办法还原这一切

I believe I know the thing to do.

我想我知道该怎么做了

Come with me.

Wictoria ? where are your corsets?

你在做什么?

She’s speaking in tongues. Of unholy alliances.

她居然说出亵渎神明的人鬼联姻

Her mind has come undone, I fear.

恐怕她已经丧失了心智

It’s not true! Let me go! Let me go!

Think you, Pastor Galwells. Thank you so very much.

Take her to her room!送她回房间

No , I’m telling the truth.

不要!我说的都是真的

Victor needs my help.

Hildegard, you believe me , don’t you?

-Mother . father ,please. –Seal the door锁上门

and bar the windows. See to it that she doesn’t escape again.

把窗户钉上,这次不能再让她逃出去了

He needs our help! Oh, let me go! Let me go!

Will the mortification never cease?

接二连三的丑事,真是祸不单行啊!

It will be year before we can show ourselves in public again.

这下我们很久都见不得人了

What shall we do?

现在怎么办?

We shall continue as planned, with or without Victor.

还是得依计划行事,有没有维克特都一样

-Victor -Whatever管他呢?

For that boy to toss aside a young woman like Victouia

那小子居然抛弃了像维多利亚这样的好女人

it’s positively criminal.

罪过啊罪过

Why, if I had a woman like your daughter on my arm

I would lavish her with riches befitting royalty.

我将对她无比的忠实

Your lady wife is a most fortunate woman.

尊夫人一定是世上最幸运的女人

Alas, I am not married.

可惜我还单身

I was betrothed some years ago

多年前我曾经结过婚

but tragedy snatched my young bride away.

不幸的是一场变故夺走了我年轻的新娘

When one lives alone, wealth counts for naught.

任何财富也无法填满一颗空虚寂寞的心

Marvelous news, Vivtoria, there’ll be a wedding after all.

好消息,维多利亚,终于可以举行婚礼了

You found him?

Make haste ,my dear ,our relatives will arrive at any moment.

快点吧,亲戚们马上就要来了

Wo must have you looking presentable for Lord Barkis.

我们得把你打扮的让巴克斯男爵看得上眼

Lord Barkis

He will make a fine husband.

他一定会是个好丈夫

Aye. A fortuitous turn of events indeed.

他给我的条件非常优厚

A far better prospect this time.

比上次那个好得多的人选

But I do not love him. You cannot make me do this.

可我不爱他,你们不能强迫我嫁给他

-We must. –Please, I beg of you.

There must be another way.

一定还有其他办法

Without your marriage to Lord Barkis

如果你不嫁给他

we shall be forced, penniless , into the street.

我们只能被迫沿街乞讨了

We are destitute.我们太穷了

But Victor

Victor Van Dort has gone,child.

You shall marry Lord Barkis tomorrow.

-According to plan - According to plan

Oh ,my dear. Oh,don’t look at me that way.

呃…亲爱的,别这样看着我

You have only to suffer this union until death do us part.

你不必为我们的结合而受苦,只有死才能将我们分开…

And that will come sonner than you think.

那…比你想象的来得更快

Oh, it’s almost dawn! Where could he be?

天哪,我们完了…他会去哪里?

Victor Van Dort elopes with corpse.

维克特*范杜和僵尸私奔

Heartbroken bride to wed wealthy newcomer!

心碎的新娘决定嫁给富有的新追求者

wealthy newcomerit cannot be.我不信

Did he say corpse?

Oh,don’t be ridiculous. What corpse would marry our Victor?

别这么荒谬,僵尸怎能结婚?

Oh,Mayhew! Silence that blasted coughing.别再咳了

Mayhew, are you trying to kill us?

I think he’s trying to kill us.

I

think you dropped this.

我想这个是你的

I’m sorry

I’m sorry I lied to you about wanting to see my parents.

It’s just this whole day has’t gone quite,well

今天实在是不怎么…顺利

according to plan.

Pardon my enthusiasm.

原谅我的忘情

I like you enthusiasm

- A new arrival. - A new arrival.-Lights up.听到了

Hurry up, boys!

Drinks for everyone.想点什么?

Another pint,sir? 再来个派?

-No,no. just a half. -No,no. just a half.

不不不,只要半个就好

It is impossible to get good help anymore.

奥…怎么搞的!

Welcoming committee, coming throuh! Coming through!

我是欢迎委员!

-My name’s Plum. Miss Plum. –Mayhew.

Mayhew! How nice to see

I’m so sorry.

Oh,yeah. Actually, though, I feel great.

~我其实感觉很好

Hurry up, boys. Can you not see the gentleman is parched?

孩子们,快!难道看不出来,这位先生快成干了?

MayhewI have to get back.

They all must be worried sick. How is everyone?

Well, they’re still wondering where you slipped off to.

他们还在猜你去了哪里

Oh, and Miss Victoria

Yes? Yes, how is she?

Well, she’s getting married this evening.

What? Married to who?

Some new comer, Lord Somebody-or-Other.

新来的人,叫什么男爵的

But that’s impossible.不可能

Yeah,with you gone and all

你不见了…

I guess they didn’t wanna waste the cake.

我猜他们不想浪费这次机会

But how could she?

但…她怎么能?

Women, you can’t live with them

~她和他怎能共同生活

You can’t live with她不能…

Time to pick up the pieces and you know,and move on, I suppose.我想他们在收拾残局,日子还得过下去呢

Speaking of picking up the pieces?

说到残局…谁来帮我收拾一下

Victor? Where are you going?

Miss Victoria, we must leave for the church now.

维多利亚小姐,我们得上路去教堂了

Yesterday I thought my wedding would be happy.

我原以为结婚会使人喜悦

Now I feel I’m caught in the tide, pulled out to sea.

但我现在觉得随波逐流,飘向茫茫大海

The sea leads to many places, dearie.

大海可以飘向任何地方

Maybe you’ll land somewhere better.

或许你会飘到一处更好的地方

With this candle, I will light your way in darkness.

用这蜡烛… 我将在黑暗中照亮你的生命

With this ring, I ask you to be mine.

用这戒指… 你愿做我的妻子吗?

I now pronounce you man and wife.

现在…我宣布你们成为夫妻

Oh,oh ,dear.

I’m too late.

Oh, Mrs. Plum, what am I to do?

我该怎么办?

He just walked off without saying a word. Are all men like this?他没留下只字片语,男人都是这样的吗?

Well, I’m afraid none of them are very bright.

恐怕男人没一个聪明的

They gei something stuck in their heads and you can’t do a thing with them.他们连脑子里有什么东西都不知道

My dear,we have to talk.

-Let me tell her, please. Let me tell her, -What?

There is a complication with your marriage.

你们的婚姻出了点状况

I don’t understand

The vows are binding only until death do you part.

结婚誓言是两个人相守的契约,不可违背,只有一方死亡才能使你们分开

What are you saying?

Death has already parted you.

死亡已经让你们分离了

If he finds out, he’ll leave.

万一他知道了,一定会离开我

There must be something you can do.

你一定有办法的

Well, there is one way. 只有一个办法

Oh, please, please, let me tell her.

It requires the greatest sacrifice.

这需要最大的牺牲

- Go on, get to the good part. - What is it?

-继续…讲到最精彩的地方 -到底是什么?

- We have to kill him! - What?

Victor would have to give up the life he had forever.

维克特必须永远放弃他的生命

He would need to repeat his vows in the land of the living...

他得回到人间,重复一次他的誓言

...and drink from the wine of ages.

然后再喝下寿终酒

Poison! ~为什么要这样?

This would stop his heart forever.

酒会使他的心跳永远停止

Only then would he be free to give it to you.

最后他才能从阳间解脱,与你长相厮守

I could never ask him.

我决不可能要求他这么做

You don't have to. 你不必要求我

I'll do it.

My boy, if you choose this path...

孩子,如果你选择了这条路

...you may never return to the world above.

你将永远无法回到上面的世界

Do you understand?

I do.

Gather round. Gather round, everybody.

靠过来,大家靠过来

We've decided to do this thing properly.

我们决定要正确的再做一次

So grab what you can and follow us.

带上该带的,跟我们走

We're moving this wedding party upstairs.

我们将在“楼上”举行婚礼

Upstairs? I didn't know we had an upstairs.

“楼上”?我不知道还有楼上!

- Sounds creepy. - Let's go!

-听起来很可怕的样子 -我们走

A wedding, a wedding We're going to have a wedding

Hold on, Victor.

You can't get married looking like that.

你不能这样去结婚

The spiders think you're very cute But goodness knows you need a suit 蜘蛛们认为你很可爱,但你还需要一套西装

But have no fears, we're quite adept We'll have you looking lovely, lovely, lovely

别担心,我们很熟练,我们会使你看起来非常惹人爱

Lovely, lovely, lovely, lovely, lovely yet

A little stitch, a little tuck Some tender loving care

缝一针,打一摺 有耐心,有爱心

A little thread will fix you up And we've got plenty as you see 只要一点线就能装扮你,看看我们线很多

And personally guarantee Our quality repairs

我们亲自保证,你的装扮一定比以前好

A little here, I'll fix the mess We're going to do our very best 这里再一下就修补好了,我们一定会尽全力

When everybody sees you They will all be quite impressed

大家见到你时,他们一定会非常惊喜

They will all be quite impressed

A wedding, we're going to have

A wedding cake is no mistake It must be quite sublime

婚礼蛋糕不能出错,一定要非常华丽

- We're missing something - Try some dust

还缺点东西 -加一点灰尘

I wish I had more time

再多一点时间就好了

Perhaps there's something I can do These bones might help a bit 或许我能帮一点忙,加点骨头也许会有用

- Oh, my nose. - Sorry.

Wait a minute, that's it 等等,对了

- A little of that - A little of this

The perfect cake is hard to miss

这么完美的蛋糕,一定会是目光的焦点

A wedding, a wedding We're going to have

A wedding

Huzzah, huzzah

We're going to have a wedding

A wedding

Let's all give out a cheer 'Cause the bride is getting married today 大家都出去欢呼,因为今天新娘要结婚

One thing you can surely say Is we will stand beside

你可以确定的说,我们都将会出席

Until the end we will defend Our one and only bride

誓死护卫到底,我们唯一的新娘

Our bride-to-be, our bride-to-be Our lovely Corpse Bride

准新娘,准新娘,我们可爱的僵尸新娘

Huzzah! Hooray! Huzzah! Hooray!

Our bride is getting married today

- Oh, there she is. - Here she comes.

Oh, oh, the bride is here

She's waited for this day For many a year

For this day, for this day Our hopes and our pride

The bride is here Here comes the bride

Here comes the bride Here comes the bride

For this day, for this day

Will last forever 将会永恒

And all of her friends Will work together

她所有的朋友都一定会来

To make it the perfect day She's always dreamed

Our hopes and our pride(骄傲)Our bride, our lovely bride

We're going to have a party Like nobody's ever seen

我们将会有一个空前盛大的喜筵

The living in the land above Will not know where they've been 上面的人们将会喜爱我们可爱的结婚戒指

The land above The party of the bride

Here comes the bride On this glorious day of days

新娘来了,最最荣耀的日子

Up to the land of the living

大步向前到世间

To celebrate

Oh, dear.

Quiet down now, everyone.

Thank you.

Elegant, cultured, radiant. 优雅,教养,容光焕发

Victoria has found a husband...

...with all these qualities and more.

有这些品德的夫婿,甚至更多

Serendipity brought us together...

姻缘际会让我们相遇

...and no force on earth could tear us apart.

世上没有任何力量能分开我们

There's an eye in me soup. 我汤里有只眼睛

Oh, sorry.

Fetch me musket! 去拿我的枪来

Fetch your own musket. I'm off! 去拿你的枪来

Coming through. Coming through.

Excuse me, you don't know me, but I used to live in your dead mother.

~先生,我以前住在你过世母亲的身上

Hey, hold on there.

I love a woman with meat on her bones.

我爱骨头上有肉的女人

Finis, who invited these people?

菲尼斯,这些人是谁?

They must be from your side of the family.

一定是你家那边的亲戚

Certainly not.

Why, if my Grandfather Everglot could see this, he'd be turning in his grave.

希望祖父能看到,这地方快成了他的坟墓啦

Finis.

Where do you keep the spirits?

你把酒(灵魂)放到哪儿了?

In other news, the dead walk the earth!

另一则消息:鬼门关开啦

Get back! Don't try and sneak up on me!

退后!别偷偷摸摸靠近我

Get back!

I'll give you such a wallop.

你们这些家伙

No.

Yeah.

Grandpa?

- Bounder! - Sweetie pie.

-甜心… 小宝贝

- Monster. - Buttercup.

-恶棍…滚开

- Cad! - Gertrude!

Alfred?

You've been dead for 15 years. ~你死了15年了

Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.

坦白说,管他去死【乱世佳人】之经典片段

Ethel!

Wait. That's it. ~就这么办

We're going to take whatever money we can and get out of here. 我们带上所有的钱…然后离开这里

Money? What money?

Your dowry. It's my right!

你的嫁妆,是我该拿的

But my parents don't have any money.

It's my marriage to you that will save them from the poorhouse.

是我嫁给你后,才能让他们脱离贫困

Th... The poorhouse?

You're lying(少来). It isn't true. Tell me that you're lying!

Did things not go according to your plan, Lord Barkis?

事情并未按照你的计划,巴克斯男爵

Well, perhaps in disappointment we are perfectly matched.

或许我们最相配的地方是……对彼此都很失望

Be gone, ye demons from hell! 消失吧…地狱的魔鬼

Back to the void from whence you came!

回你们原来的地方

You shall not enter here. 你们不能进来

Back, back!

Keep it down, we're in a church. 小声一点…我们在教堂里

Evening.

Dearly beloved and departed...

亲爱的各位…和离开人世的

...we are gathered here today to join this man and this corpse in marriage.

我们聚在这里,见证这位男士和这位僵尸结合的婚姻

Victor?

Living first. 活人先说

With this hand... ...I will lift your sorrows.

Your cup will never empty... ...for I will be your wine.

Now you.

With this hand... ...I will lift your sorrows.

Your cup will never empty.

For I will be...

I will be...

Go on, my dear.

Your cup... ...will never empty...

...for I will be...

I will be your wine.

She's having second thoughts. 她另有想法

I can't.

What's wrong?

This is wrong.

I was a bride.

My dreams were taken from me.

我的梦想被别人夺走了

Well, now...

Now I've stolen them from someone else.

我却夺走了别人的梦想

I love you, Victor.

But you're not mine.

Victoria!

Oh, how touching. 真令人感动

I always cry at weddings.

在婚礼上我总是会哭

Our young lovers together at last. 有情人终成眷属

Surely now they can live happily ever after.

当然他们可以从此过着幸福快乐的日子

But you forget...

...she's still my wife!

I'll not leave here empty-handed! 我绝不空手而回

You?

Emily?

You!

But... But... I left you.

For dead. 还害死了我

This woman is obviously delusional!

这女人显然在幻想

Sorry to cut things short, but we must be on our way.

对不起打断了你们,但我们得走了

Take your hands off her.

把你的手从她身上拿开

Do I have to kill you too?

难道要我宰了你,才……

Victor, catch! 接着

Sorry.

I say, you're not playing fair, sir.

我说~打斗要公平

Touche my dear. 真可惜,我亲爱的

Get out. 滚出去

Oh, I'm leaving.

But first a toast. To Emily. 但首先…敬艾米丽

Always the bridesmaid, never the bride.

老是做伴娘,没做过真正的新娘

Tell me, my dear...

...can a heart still break once it's stopped beating?

一颗停止跳动的心,还能心碎吗?

Let me at him! Let me at him!

让我收拾他!

- No, don't hold me back. - Wait.

-别让他… -等等…

We must abide by their rules.

我们必须遵守他们的规则

We are amongst the living.

我们在人间,他还是活人

Well said. 说得好

Not anymore. 不再是了

Yep, you're right. He's all yours.

你说对了,就交给你们吧

New arrival.

Oh, Victor, I never thought I'd see you again.

Wait.

I made a promise.

You kept your promise. 你已经实现了诺言

You set me free. 你让我自由了

Now I can do the same for you.

现在我也能同样的对你

免费下载 Word文档免费下载: 《僵尸新娘》英文台词

  • 29.8

    ¥45 每天只需1.0元
    1个月 推荐
  • 9.9

    ¥15
    1天
  • 59.8

    ¥90
    3个月

选择支付方式

  • 微信付款
郑重提醒:支付后,系统自动为您完成注册

请使用微信扫码支付(元)

订单号:
支付后,系统自动为您完成注册
遇到问题请联系 在线客服

常用手机号:
用于找回密码
图片验证码:
看不清?点击更换
短信验证码:
新密码:
 
绑定后可用手机号登录
请不要关闭本页面,支付完成后请点击【支付完成】按钮
遇到问题请联系 在线客服