聪明文档网

聪明文档网

最新最全的文档下载
当前位置: 首页> 疑犯追踪第一季第一集剧本台词

疑犯追踪第一季第一集剧本台词

时间:2020-06-03 19:23:33    下载该word文档

当你找到你在这个世上的羁绊

When you find that one person who connects you to the world,

你就变了

you become someone different,

变得更好

someone better.

而当这个人从你身边被夺走

When that person is taken from you...

那你又会变得怎样

what do you become then?

管他想怎么样

Whatever he wanna do, you know?

怎么

What?

哪弄来的 买麦片送的吗

Where'd you get that, in a cereal box?

想见识一下真家伙吗

You wanna see a real gun?

算了吧

Forget you.

现在是个混混就带家伙了 安东

Every little punk is carrying now, Anton.

所以你父亲才要我们开车回家

That's why your father wanted us to take the car home.

别紧

Relax.

我们下周就弄点新装备来

We're picking up new hardware next week.

恢复这里的秩序

Restore a little order.

再说了 我们开车就遇不到新朋友了

Besides, when we take the car, we don't get to meet new friends.

瞧瞧这位

Look at this guy.

你带的酒不够大家喝啊

You didn't bring enough for the whole group.

我得教教你学会分享

I have to teach you about sharing.

给那个流浪汉录口供

I'll need a statement from the bum.

他们带他去了哪家医院

Which hospital did they take him to?

他不肯接受治疗

He declined treatment.

但我们拿到了监控录像

We got video on it, though.

你要是多揍那些小子几拳

You know, you could have done me a favor

也算是帮我忙了

and let those guys land a couple more punches.

问你个问题

Question for you.

从录像来看

Looking at that tape,

我觉得你是当过兵的人

I'd say you spent some time in the.

但在常规部队可练不出这身手

But you don't learn how to fight like that in the regular army.

那你是特种部队的吗

So what were you, special forces?

三角洲部队

Delta?

我是卡特 你没说你的名字

I'm Carter. You didn't give us a name.

真有意思

You know, it's funny.

只有在你有麻烦的时候

Seems like the only time you need a name now

别人才会问起你的名字

is when you're in trouble.

这么说我是有麻烦了吗

So am I in trouble?

我不知道 你说呢

I don't know, you tell me.

露宿街头的可是你

You're the one living on the street.

这种转变是很不容易

, making that transition back can be tough.

我认识一些人 他们感到迷茫

Some guys I knew got a little lost,

需要人来帮他们适应社会

needed a little help adjusting.

你需要帮助吗

You need some help?

当然了 我还认识一些人

Of course, some other guys I knew,

他们恶事做了太多

they'd done so many evil things,

觉得自己应该受到惩罚

they felt like they needed the punishment.

你是这种情况吗

That sound more like your story?

我失陪一下

Excuse me for a second.

我是为我的委托人而来

I'm here for my client.

确认吻合

14指纹

这家伙的指纹出现在近几年的多个犯罪现场

Your guy's prints were found in half a dozen crime scenes over the years.

在四个国家被通缉

Open warrants in four different countries.

你这是关了什么人物啊 卡特

Who you got down there, Carter,

死亡天使吗

the angel of death?

多谢帮忙 律师先生

I appreciate the help, counselor.

但由谁来买单呢

But who's picking up... the tab?

我们的老板想跟你谈谈

Our employer wants to have a word with you.

我欠你钱吗

Do I owe you money?

因为我现在

'Cause I'm, uh...

手头有点紧

running a little short at the moment.

你什么都不欠我 里瑟先生

You don't owe me anything, Mr. Reese.

你比较喜欢这个名字 是吧

That's the name you prefer, isn't it?

我知道你有好几个化名

I know you've had several.

别担心 我不会把你的事说出去

Don't worry, I'm not gonna tell anybody about you.

你根本不知道我的事

You don't know anything about me.

你的事我全都知道 里瑟先生

I know exactly everything about you, Mr. Reese.

我知道你从前为政府做的工作

I know about the work you used to do for the government.

我知道你对此产生了疑虑

I know about the doubts you came to have about that work.

我知道政府 还有其他人

I know that the government, along with everybody else,

都以为你死了

thinks you're dead.

我知道你过去的两个月里

I know you've spent the last couple of months

想把自己浸死在酒精里

trying to drink yourself to death.

我知道你还在琢磨更有效的寻死方式

I know you're contemplating more efficient ways to do it.

所以说搜集信息 对我不成问题

So you see, knowledge is not my problem.

利用这些信息做点什么

Doing something with that knowledge...

是带你来此的原因

that's where you'd come in.

你可以叫我芬奇先生

And you can call me Mr. Finch.

我认为我们能互帮互助

I think you and I can help one another.

我觉得你不需要心理医生

I don't think you need a psychiatrist

互助小组 或是药物

or a support group, pills...

那我需要什么

What do I need?

你需要一个目标

You need a purpose.

具体点说 你需要一份工作

More specifically, you need a job.

这八百万人

Eight million people.

你知道他们有什么共同点吗

You know what they all have in common?

他们都不知道接下来会发生什么

None of them knows what happens next.

18个小时 纽约就会有一个人遇害

Someone is murdered in New York city every 18 hours.

今天结束时 他们中有一个人会死

At the end of the day, one of these people will be gone.

不幸天天都会发生

Bad things happen to people every day.

这是没办法的事

You can't stop that.

如果有办法呢

What if you could?

不是指那种飞来横祸

Not the things that happen in the heat of the moment.

有很多罪行要几天甚至几周来策划

But so many crimes are planned days, weeks in advance.

如果你能阻止这些罪行呢

What if you could stop those?

我有

I've got a list.

上的人都将被牵连到某种危险情况中

A list of people who are about to be involved in very bad situations.

比如谋杀 绑架

Murders, kidnappings.

我上的这些人

The people that are on my list,

他们对此浑然不知

they have no idea that anything's about to happen to them.

他们大多只是普通人

Most of them are just ordinary people

-比如她 -谢谢

- like her. - Thank you.

她名叫黛安·汉森

Her name is Diane Hansen,

本周她在我的首位

and this week she's at the top of my list.

我不知道到底会发生什么

I don't know exactly what's going to happen

也不知道她会扮演什么角色

or what her role in it is.

她可能是受害人 可能是行凶者

She might be the victim. She could be the perpetrator.

我只知道她被牵连其中

All I know is that she's involved.

我要你跟着她 出会发生什么

I want you to follow her, figure out what's gonna to happen,

并加以阻止

and stop it from happening.

你觉得如何

So what do you think?

我觉得你是闲得蛋疼的阔佬

I think you're a bored rich guy.

我觉得那女人大概是你前妻

I think that woman's probably your ex-wife

或是你某天在电梯里搞过的女人

or someone you rode in an elevator with once.

不管怎么样 我都要走了

And either way, I think I'm done.

警方今晚在找一名流浪汉做进一步问话

Tonight police are looking for a homeless man for further questioning.

警方本以为该身份不明的男子

The unidentified man was originally believed

是地铁里遭受暴力袭击的受害人

to be the victim of a violent assault on the subway.

但现在警方将他作为

But now police consider the man

国多起案件的疑犯

a person of interest in a number of crimes nationwide.

亲亲 怎么了

Hey, sweetheart, what's wrong?

洁西 怎么了

Jess, what's wrong?

你要明白 里瑟先生

You need to understand, Mr. Reese,

我所得到的信息并不完整

the information I have is incomplete,

但从来不会出错

but it's never wrong.

你要知道

You need to know what it would be like

眼睁睁地听着有人被杀

to be forced to listen to someone get murdered,

却对此无能为力是什么感觉

and not be able to do anything about it.

.7 X线

One three eight dot seven X-Ray.

2008812 凌晨137

12 August, 2008. 1:37 a.m.

太迟了

Too late.

这份录音是三年前的

This recording is three years old.

一个女人在这间房里被她丈夫杀害

A woman murdered in this room by her husband.

为了保险金

For the insurance.

你来不及救她了

You were too late for her.

就像你来不及救你朋友洁西卡

Just like you were too late for your friend Jessica.

她遇害时你在地球的另一端

You were halfway around the world when she was killed.

你到底知道什么

What the hell do you know about it?

这是事实

It's the truth.

你离开政府是因为他们骗了你

You left the government because they lied to you

我永远不会

I never will.

我认为你一直以来只是想保护他人

I think all you ever wanted to do was protect people.

这是无线窃听录音

It's a wire-tap recording.

国安局或国外情报监视 政府的

NSA or FISA. Government.

但你不是政府的人

But you're not government.

的确不是

No, I'm not.

我想你可以称我为相关第三方

I guess you could call me a concerned third party.

你救不了这个女人

You couldn't have saved this woman...

也救不了你朋友

or your friend.

但如果你及时知道 你就能救她们

But you could have if you had have known in time.

而这就是我能提供给你的东西

And that's the other thing I'm offering you,

一个及时赶到的机会

a chance to be there in time.

对她来说还为时不晚

It's not too late for her.

你能帮我阻止将要发生的事

You could help me stop what's about to happen.

问题在于 你愿不愿意

The question is, will you?

这是什么地方

What is this place?

衰落的西方文明

The decline of western civilization.

城里一半的图书馆都关闭了

The city closed half its libraries.

预算紧缩

Budget cuts.

这栋楼卖给了我的一家银行

This building was sold to a bank that I control,

之后立即宣布破产

which promptly declared bankruptcy.

所以这里就被废弃了

So the property's in a kind of limbo.

不存在了

It doesn't exist.

你也是 我查过你

Neither do you. I did a little digging.

里瑟先生 我知道

I recognize, Mr. Reese, that there's a disparity

我们对彼此的了解程度不对等

between how much I know about you and how much you know about me.

我知道你会想要尽快缩小差距

I know you'll be trying to close that gap as quickly as possible.

但我想告诉你 我很注重隐私

But I should tell you I'm a really private person.

驾照 信用卡

Drivers licenses... credit cards.

六个掩护身份

Six cover identities.

资金通过代理公司提供

Funds to be replenished through a proxy corporation.

就跟你当年为情报局工作一样

Just like when you were with the agency.

我在情报局工作时

When I was with the agency

我知道谁给我买单

I knew who was picking up the tab.

这就是你的吗

This is your list?

那份吗

The list?

没错

.

但你拿到的不是名字 是吗

But you don't get names, do you?

这都是社保

These are social security numbers.

每个都标连了暴力罪行

And each of them map out to a violent crime.

所有这些都代表了

And all of these numbers represent...

错失的机会

Lost chances.

我可以更好地帮助你

I could be a lot more help to you

只要你告诉我这些从何而来

if you just tell me where you're getting these numbers.

这些从何而来并不重要

It doesn't really matter where I get the numbers.

你只需要知道 下一个

What you need to know is that the next number that's up

指向她

is hers.

黛安·汉森

Diane Hansen.

在底特律长大

Grew up in Detroit.

法学院毕业后来到纽约

Moved to the city after law school.

单身

Single.

-她有敌人吗 -一两个

- She have any enemies? - One or two.

她是地方检察官助理

She's an assistant district attorney.

全部门定罪记录最高

Best conviction record in her department.

我们完全不知道祸事几时发生吗

We have no idea when this bad thing might happen, huh?

可能是一周后 也可能是五分钟后

Could be in a week. Could be five minutes.

所有我们要尽可能了解她

That's why we need to learn as much as we can about her.

你打算怎么做

How do you intend to begin?

慢点的方式

The slow way.

培养感情

Cultivate a relationship

获取知情者的信任

to allow you to earn the asset's trust.

那快点的方式呢

And the fast way?

首先 闯进目标的家

First, you break into their home

查看目标的东西

and go through all their stuff.

电邮 财务记录 私人物品

Email, financial records, personal effects.

然后黑进他们的

Then you hack into their cell phone.

只要有电 有信号

As long as it's charged and has signal,

就能用GPS追踪他们

you can use the GPS to track them.

可以用麦克风窃听他们的谈话

You can use the microphone to listen into their conversations

无论他们是否在打

whether they're talking on the phone or not.

妈妈 抱歉没回你

Hi, mom. I'm sorry I haven't called you back...

第三步

Third step--

需要监控画面

you need picture.

无线摄像头 可以随时随地监控他们

A wireless camera, and you can keep an eye on them from anywhere.

我知道你担心我 我知道 我没事

I know you're worried. I know. I'm fine.

工作很辛苦 但我能照顾自己

It is a tough job. But I can look after myself.

这你知道

You know that.

她很坚强 但有什么事让她害怕

She's tough, but she's scared about something.

由于汉森的工作性质

Given Hansen's job,

有几百个可能对她怀恨在心的人

we've got hundreds of people who could be holding a grudge.

我把围缩小到两个人

I cut the list to two.

第一个是威勒 她的合作律师

The first is Wheeler, her co-counselor.

去年他们交往过几个月

They dated for a few months last year.

她分的手

She broke things off.

有时间谈谈么 我请你吃晚饭

You got time to talk? Maybe I can buy you dinner.

我很忙 下次吧

I'm busy. Another time?

是不是出什么事了

Is something wrong?

我注意到最近…

I've been noticing lately--

没事 我很好 谢谢你 谢了

No, I'm fine, thank you. Thanks.

40%的谋杀案

And 40% of murders involve

都涉及到恋爱关系

some kind of romantic relationship.

威勒离过婚 有个儿子

Wheeler's divorced. One kid.

一半监护权 要出赡养费 事业停滞不前

Partial custody, alimony. Career stalled.

我第二个调查的人是劳伦斯·波普

The second person I'm looking into is Lawrence Pope.

汉森现在正起诉的人

The man Hansen is currently prosecuting.

波普被起诉是因为

Pope's on trial for

毒品交易中翻脸杀了几位朋友

killing his friends in a drug deal gone bad,

还偷走了50万现金

stole $1/2 million in cash.

波普的帮派或许会找她报复

Pope's gang may be targeting her for reprisal.

我们到达现场时 场面五彩纷呈

When we got there, the scene was colorful.

五人死亡

Five dead.

当中一个在地上爬了三米好去伸手抓

One of them had managed to crawl ten feet to a phone

911报警

to dial 911.

弗斯科警探 当你给波普先生录口供时

Detective Fusco, when you interviewed Mr. Pope,

他当时是怎么给自己辩解的

what did he tell you in his defense?

他说如果是他开枪杀那可怜虫

He said that if he'd have shot the poor bastard,

他会冲着他的脑袋开枪

he would have shot him in the head.

原话是 "我一贯的风格"

Quote, "Same as I always do," Unquote.

他说他不会杀人杀个半死

He said he wouldn't have left him there half-dead,

任他为女朋友哭鼻子

blubbering for his girlfriend.

我问完了 法官大人

No more questions, your Honor.

警探

Detective...

你作证时描述过火了

You went a little off script in your testimony.

你从没跟我说起那段对话

You never told me about that conversation,

这可能会使波普免罪的

And it could clear Pope's name.

有什么关系呢 我们都抓到他了

What's it matter? We got the guy.

当然有关系 我的工作就是为了确保

It matters because it's my job to make absolutely sure

监狱不会关错人

that the wrong people don't go to jail.

记不记得

Do you remember?

不好意思 我以为我们是一伙的

Excuse me, I thought we were on the same team.

她的案子出了问题

Something's gone wrong with her case.

汉森有动作了

Hansen's on the move.

她打给了县拘留所

She's phoning county lockup,

约波普单独会面

arranging a meeting with Pope...alone.

我的律师不是应该在场么

Isn't my lawyer supposed to be here for this?

你想的话我可以打给他

I can call him if you want,

但我来是因为

but the reason I'm here is

我以为你没有杀那些人

I don't think you murdered those people.

我认为拨打911报警时

I think somebody else was in the house

是别人在现场

when that 911 call was made.

那个人告诉你当时的情况

Somebody who told you what was said,

也就是说 你当时不在现场

which means you weren't there.

你是不是在保护什么人

Is it somebody you're trying to protect?

你会帮我 是不是

You gonna help me? Is that it?

知道那晚上发生了什么的人

The person who knows what happened that night

一定是你在乎的人

must be somebody you care about.

是你的弟弟迈克吗

Is it your younger brother Michael?

波普有个弟弟 他卷宗里有

Pope's got a brother. It's in his case file.

有了

Got it.

他有没有看见真凶

Did he see the real killers?

你该到此为止了 女士

You should leave this alone, lady.

我坐牢就坐牢

I can do the time.

那些人邪恶 杀人无所顾忌

These people are evil, killing when they want.

而且还有高层罩着

And they're protected from on high.

你再多嘴 他们会杀了我

You keep asking questions, they'll kill me

我的弟弟 可能还有你

and my brother, and probably you too.

无论这些人是谁 你可以信任我

Whoever these people are, you can trust me.

我们会照顾你和你弟弟

We'll take care of you and your brother.

如果真凶还在逍遥法外 我会找出他们

If the killers are out there, I'm gonna find them,

无论你帮还是不帮

whether you help me or not.

这是我的工作 你何不

It's my job. Now, why don't you--

贱人 你给我闭嘴

Bitch, you keep your damn mouth shut,

否则我帮你闭嘴

or I'll shut it for you!

我没事

I'm fine.

没事 好了 她没事

Okay. She's okay. She's okay.

芬奇 你对汉森的看法是对的

Finch, you were right about Hansen.

陷害了波普的人会去找她麻烦

Whoever framed Pope will be coming after her,

而且只有波普的弟弟迈克知道他们是谁

And only Pope's brother Michael knows who they are.

妈妈 是我 洁西卡

Hi, mom, it's Jessica.

我跟辛蒂一起去了墨西哥

I'm just down in Mexico with Cindy,

我明天回家 好吗

and I'll be back tomorrow. Okay?

-见面再说了 -辛蒂

- Talk soon. Bye. - Cindy?

.

-我长得像辛蒂么 -没错

- I look like a Cindy? - yeah.

我还没告诉她我们俩的事情

I didn't tell her about us yet.

都六个月了

It's been six months.

我真希望这个周末永不结束

I wish this weekend could go on forever.

早结束了 都周二了

It already has. It's Tuesday.

就是说你不得不回基地了

Yes, which means that you have to go back to the base,

然后我就有两周见不到你

and I'm not gonna see you again for two weeks,

我讨厌这样

which I hate.

那就开口让我留下 我会的

Then ask me to stay, and I will.

我会辞职 我会辞职

I'll quit. I'll quit.

- -我会辞职

- Okay. - I'll quit.

-那就辞职 -已经辞了

- Then quit. - I already did.

-什么 -是的

- What? - yeah.

我不想有一天

I didn't want to take the chance

回来后发现你已不在

that you wouldn't be here when I got back.

不过首先 我们得再来点龙舌兰

But first, we need some more tequila.

曼哈顿的世贸中心

World Trade Center in Manhattan.

亲亲 怎么了 怎么了

Hey, sweetheart, what's wrong?

洁西 怎么了

Jess...what's wrong?

是纽约 我不知道 我不知道

It's new york. I don't know. I don't know.

今天上午出事了

Something's happened this morning.

一架飞机坠毁了吗

Is it a plane crash?

好像是两架 好像是两架飞机

I think it's two. I think it's two planes.

好的 谢了

All right, thanks.

你昨晚去见波普了吗

You went to see Pope last night?

我又给了他次机会

. I gave him one more chance

供出他的同伙 达成交易

to turn in his accomplice, cut a deal.

他供出来了

He give you anything?

没有 老样子

No. As usual.

我要 迟到了

I'm, uh--I'm late.

她想要找到波普的弟弟迈克

She's trying to track down Pope's brother Michael.

他能指认真凶

He can ID the real killers.

而且她在敷衍威勒

And she's stonewalling Wheeler.

怎么 她怀疑他牵连其中吗

What, does she think he's involved?

记住 波普说他们有高层罩着

Remember, Pope said they were protected from on high.

慢着

Wait a second.

看来她不信任威勒是有理由的

Turns out there's a good reason she doesn't trust Wheeler.

他可能正和凶手们合作

He might be working with the killers.

而他们正在追杀迈克·波普

And they're after Michael Pope.

我们最好在他们之前找到那孩子

We better get to this kid before someone else does.

迈克 能跟你聊几句吗

Michael...can I talk to you for a second?

你哥让我给你传话

I've got a message from your brother.

-你又不认识我哥 -不太认识

- You don't know my brother. - Not exactly.

但是我知道你看到了什么

But I know what you saw.

我不是唯一找你的人

I'm not the only one looking for you.

你得跟我走

You need to come with me.

救命

Help me.

这人想把我塞进出租车里带走

This man is trying to put me in a taxi cab with him!

他想拍我照片

He's trying to take pictures of me.

怎么回事

What's going on?

你们好啊

How you doing?

迈克·波普还在地铁里

Michael Pope's still on the subway.

等他出来透气的时候

When he comes up for air,

你就能用你手机上的GPS找到他

you can use the GPS on your phone to find him.

如果波普对那些人的描述是真的

If Pope's right about these guys,

那我需要的可远远不止一部手机

I'm gonna need a hell of a lot more than a cell phone.

关于这点 我不太喜欢武器

About that, I don't like firearms very much.

我也不喜欢

Well, neither do I,

但既然总有人要拿 那就不如我拿

But if someone has to have them, I'd rather it was me.

而且 我地铁上的朋友刚好有点货出手

Besides, my friend from the subway has a line on some.

基本全新

Lightly used.

折扣优惠

Steep discount.

老爹 这个怎么样

Pop, what about this one?

你想买那个吗

Are you planning on buying that one?

我就想显摆给

I was just showing it to--

放回去

Put it back on the table

免得被扁

before somebody else kicks your ass.

你们知道男厕所在哪么

Have you guys seen the men's room?

你好啊 安东

Hey, Anton.

再见到你真高兴

Good to see you again.

这人你认识

You know this guy?

这些东西相当不错啊

That's some pretty serious equipment.

你们上过安全教育课吗

Have you guys taken a safety course?

比如说

Take you, for instance.

你这么横着拿

You're holding that thing sideways.

就没法瞄准

You can't aim it,

其次 抛壳会打上你的脸

And two, it'll eject a shell casing right into your face.

See?

这些我保管了

I'm gonna hold on to these

你们就再多练练吧

while you guys get some more practice.

过得愉快

Have a nice day.

那哥们什么人啊

Who the hell was that?

里瑟

Reese?

我发现了你的手机信号

I got a signal from your phone.

告诉我你找到迈克·波普了

Tell me you found Michael Pope.

只有他知道谁会去找汉森的麻烦

He's the only one who knows who's coming after Hansen.

我找到了 但是有人先我一步

I found him, but somebody else found him first.

听好

Listen.

小迈

Oh, Mikey.

你会把我们的事都告诉他

You were gonna tell him all about us.

是不是

Weren't you? Hmm?

去上城区

Head uptown.

你听见了么

Are you hearing this?

97街跟河滨路交汇口

97th and Riverside.

赶快

Step on it.

我们给他脑后开几个洞

We're gonna put a couple in the back of his head.

弄成帮派所为的样子

Make it look like a gang thing.

你快想办法

You gotta do something.

放心

Relax.

我搞定

I'm on it.

不用找了

Keep the change.

你疯了

You're crazy.

我们都死定了

We're both dead now.

你知道他们是什么人吗

Do you know who they are?

现在知道了

I do now.

条子 走吧

Cops. Come on.

你到底把我卷进什么事里了

What exactly have you gotten me into?

我不知道

I don't know.

这才是关键问题

That's the whole point.

我雇你来帮我搞清楚

I hired you to help me figure that out.

Here.

我认为我们要对付的是一帮腐败警察

I think we're up against a group of corrupt cops.

斯蒂尔斯是缉毒组的

Stills is narcotics.

他和他手下听说了这笔交易

Him and his men get word of deals.

他们偷走毒品 现金

They steal the drugs, the cash,

把目击者全杀了

And they kill all the witnesses.

他们还让弗斯科陷害劳伦斯·波普之类的人

And they get Fusco to frame up guys like Lawrence Pope

承担谋杀罪名

for the murders.

没错

Exactly.

我认为他们的下一个目标就是汉森

I think their next target is Hansen.

但是我不确定

But I don't know for certain.

见鬼 我什么都不确定

Hell, I don't know anything for certain,

因为你不肯告诉我

because you won't tell me

你的信息从何而来

where you're getting your information.

双子塔倒下的时候

When the towers came down,

你在墨西哥的一家酒店里

you were in a hotel in Mexico.

我在这里

I was here.

在工作

I was working.

直到晚上才知道袭击的事

Didn't even know about the attacks until that evening.

里瑟先生 那天之前

You see, Mr. Reese, until that day,

我的人生致力于聚集财富

I had spent the better part of my life making myself very rich.

突然之间那些钱不再重要了

Suddenly all that money didn't seem to amount to much.

袭击发生之后

After the attacks,

政府给了自己检阅每封电子

The government gave itself the power to read every email,

监听每通的权力

listen to every cell phone,

但他们需要东西来整理分类

but they needed something that could sort through it all,

在恐怖分子动手之前

something that could pick the terrorists

就将其从普通民众中辨认出来

out of the general population before they could act.

公众想被保护

The public wanted to be protected,

他们只是不想知道自己是怎么被保护

they just didn't want to know how they were being protected.

所以当他们最终找到一个有效的系统

So when they finally got a system that worked,

他们没有公开

they kept it secret.

那你又怎么知道

So how do you know about it?

是我造的

I built it.

但是机器有问题

But there was a problem with this machine.

我造它是为了避免另一次911

I had built it to prevent the next 9/11.

但是它却看到了各种犯罪

But it was seeing all sorts of crimes.

所以我不得不教会机器

So I had to teach the machine

将所见的事情分成两类

to divide the things it saw into two lists:

相关信息和无关信息

Relevant and irrelevant.

会造成重大人员伤亡的是相关信息

Events that would cause massive loss of life were relevant,

这些信息会转给国安局或联调局

so those would be passed along to the NSA or the FBI.

那无关信息呢

And the irrelevant information?

每天午夜 机器会删掉

Every night at midnight, the machine erases it.

之后 我才意识到了自己的错误

It was only later that I realized my mistake.

无关信息令我备受煎熬

That irrelevant list was eating away at me.

那台机器现在在哪

So where's the machine now?

什么 主机吗 谁知道

What, the drives? Who knows?

某个政府设施里

Government facility somewhere.

但是机器

But the machine?

机器无处不在

The machine is everywhere.

上万双眼睛在监视着我们

Watching us with 10,000 eyes.

上亿只耳朵在监听着我们

Listening with a million ears.

发的事我怎么说的来着

What did I tell you about sending email?

三周了 你可以直接搬进来

Three weeks, you could practically move in.

没把握就别在里乱说

Never put anything in an email you cannot own.

你给自己留了通道访问机器

You gave yourself a way to communicate with it?

我为政府造出一台无比强大的机器

I was building the government a tool of unimaginable power.

我觉得有个开关会比较方便

I thought maybe an off switch would come in handy.

所以我设计了一道后门

So I built myself a back door into it.

登陆查看无关信息

To access the irrelevant list.

只能看到社保

Just a social security number.

要是被人发现

If anyone ever found out,

我会失去登陆权限 所以

I'd lose access so...

九位数 我们只有这个

Nine digits, that's all we get.

而我们完全不知道为何选中黛安·汉森

And we have no idea why it picked Diane Hansen.

机器指向她

It wouldn't be steering us toward her

就一定是有所察觉

if it wasn't seeing something.

但我不确定能保护好汉森

But I don't know if I can protect Hansen.

我无法理清整件事

I can't see the whole picture.

我给了你一份工作 里瑟先生

I offered you a job, Mr. Reese.

我可没说这会很容易

I never said it would be easy.

-卡特 -什么事

- Hey, Carter. - yeah?

听说那个安东的事了吗

You hear about your pal Anton?

没有

No.

他和他老子想要买些枪

Him and his father tried to buy some guns.

结果被自己的枪给射了

Wound up getting shot with their own merchandise.

他们死了吗

Are they dead?

没有 但够丢人了

Nope. Embarrassed enough.

被人单枪匹马就搞定了 一名西装男

They got taken out by one guy in a suit.

里瑟 坏消息

Reese? I have bad news.

劳伦斯·波普昨晚在牢房里被人捅了

Lawrence Pope was stabbed to death last night in his cell.

什么

What?

他们想要清理善后

They're trying to cover their tracks.

汉森肯定是下一个目标

Hansen must be next.

你要见面吗

You wanted to meet?

卡纳西区莱森和D大道交口 20分钟后见

Remsen and avenue D in Canarsie. 20 minutes.

芬奇

Finch.

现在动手了

It's happening now.

Hello?

有人在吗

Are you here?

Hello?

Hello?

你要让我等多久 斯蒂尔斯

Are you gonna keep me waiting, Stills?

我们没时间了

We don't have time for this.

你在担心什么

What's your problem?

波普已经死了

Pope is dead.

我担心的是威勒

The problem is Wheeler.

你个蠢货 他发现了

You idiot, he knows.

他知道了波普的事 也许还不止

He knows about Pope and--and maybe even some of the others.

我可以搞定办公室的档案

I can take care of the files at the office,

但你们得去搞定威勒

but you have to take care of Wheeler.

就今晚

Tonight.

看看我发现了什么

Hey, look what I found.

我们有名粉丝啊

We got ourselves a groupie.

身上还带着大杀器

Heavily armed, too.

认识他吗

You know this guy?

不认识

No.

你不是执法部门的啊

You're not law enforcement.

毒帮的人终于蒙了吗

Cartel finally grow some stones?

派人来结果我们了

Send somebody to take care of us?

你到底是谁

Who the hell are you?

相关 第三方

Concerned... third party?

处理掉他

Take care of him.

今晚处理掉威勒

And, uh, get rid of Wheeler tonight.

做得干净点

Make it look clean.

斯蒂尔斯

Hey, Stills.

要是你搞砸了

You screw this up,

我可不会让自己被拖下水

I won't let it get to me.

我会处理掉你 就像我处理波普那样

I'll take care of you just like I took care of Pope.

我很能照顾自己

I can look after myself.

这你知道

You know that.

风景不错

Nice spot.

牡蛎湾

It's Oyster bay.

很高兴你能喜欢

Glad you like it.

你会在这里待很长很长时间

You're gonna be here a long, long time.

我很好奇

I'm curious.

你几时发现自己会变成一个坏蛋的

Was there a point where you knew you'd become a bad guy?

某天早上醒来 发现我的工作

Woke up one morning, realized I was paid

是保护一群华尔街人渣

to guard a bunch of jerks from Wall Street

他们压榨所有人的血汗钱

who were robbing everybody blind.

他们一下午捞的钱比我一年挣得还多

They're stealing more than my annual salary in a afternoon.

所以我对自己说 管他呢

So I said, "What the hell?"

我不相信

I don't believe you.

我一直在观察你 莱奈尔

See, I've been watching you, Lionel.

你并不是真心想这样

Your heart's not really into it.

斯蒂尔斯是为了钱

Now, Stills, he does it for money.

但我觉得你是出于忠诚

But I think you do it because you're loyal.

有什么区别

What's the difference?

所以我会饶你不死

It's why I'm gonna let you live.

我在考虑在纽约待上一阵子

, I'm considering sticking around New York for a while.

要是这样 我需要有部人士帮我

If I do, I'm gonna need someone on the inside,

你应该能派上用场

And you might come in handy.

这么说我要为你工作了咯

So I'm working for you now, huh?

没错

That's right.

但我有两个规矩

But I've got two rules.

第一 你要是伤害别人

One, you so much as hurt anybody,

我就杀了你

and I'll kill you.

我不太喜欢杀人

I don't particularly like killing people,

但我很擅长

but I'm very good at it.

第二

And two...

你应该小心点

you have to be more careful.

比如 你要是把人

For instance, if you're gonna put someone

放在你车后座

in the backseat of your car,

你最好先彻底搜搜身

You have to search them properly.

求你

No, please.

你做什么

What are you doing?

你穿着防弹衣吗 警官

You have your vest on, officer?

是的

.

你到底跑哪儿

Where the hell have you--

没时间了 我们搞错了

There's no time. We were wrong.

汉森不是目标

Hansen isn't the target.

她是元凶

She's the ringleader.

他们要杀威勒 就今晚

They're going after Wheeler. Tonight.

威勒在楼上

Wheeler's up there.

他晚上大多都要去体育馆

He heads to the gym most nights.

我让多伊尔在楼上盯着他

I got Doyle upstairs staking him out.

这地方简直是个垃圾场

The place is a dump.

没门卫 没探头 毛都没有

There's no doorman, no cameras, nobody.

我们在大厅里搞定他

We'll take him in the lobby.

完事后 我们把凶手带出去

Soon as it's done, we take the shooter out.

让他跑出一段 然后再开枪

Give him a block and then take him out.

这次直接爆头 明白了吗

Head shots this time, you understand?

知道 知道 知道

, yeah, yeah.

把那伙计从后备箱揪出来

Get our friend out of the trunk.

这家伙是谁

Who is this guy?

之前被威勒关进去的小混混

Some ex-con Wheeler put away.

阿扎雷洛 关灯

Azarello, lights.

多伊尔 回话

Doyle, talk to me.

他要出来了

He's coming out now.

来吧 亨利 走吧

Come on, Henry, let's go.

慢着

Wait.

带上你的球 我们走吧

Show me that basketball of yours. Let's go, come on.

见鬼 他还带着个小孩

Damn, he's got his kid with him.

真可惜

What a waste.

亨利 小心

Henry, watch out.

你要杀掉一个男人

You're about to kill a man...

还有他的儿子

and his son.

求你

Please.

求你别这么做

Please don't do this.

把枪扔掉

Drop your weapon.

其实不是这样的

That isn't true actually.

如果你一直努力练习

If you keep working on it,

如果你一直这么投球

if you keep throwing the ball like that,

你就能投得那么快

you'll be able to throw that fast.

-真的吗 -当然

- Really? - Absolutely.

放了他

Let him go.

不行

I can't do that.

我放了他 我和我朋友就要去坐牢

I let him go, my friends and I go to jail.

把你朋友拖出去

Drag your friend outside

带他去看医生

and take him to the hospital.

快去

Right now.

我会杀了你和你朋友

I think I kill you and your friend here.

弄成你们自相残杀的样子

Make it look like you killed each other.

然后 因为你惹毛了老子

Then, just because you pissed me off...

我会杀了你的家人

I'm gonna kill your family.

还有你全部的朋友

And all your friends.

我没有朋友

I don't have any friends.

我也没有家人

I don't have any family left either.

我曾踏遍世界 对付坏蛋

Went around the world looking for bad guys.

但到头来 家门口就有太多你这种人了

But there were plenty of you right here all along.

而现在 基本上上

So now, essentially,

你在说你其实没看清当时

you're telling us you couldn't see what was happening

在停车场发生了什么

in the parking lot at all.

我问完了 法官大人

I'm done, your honor.

汉森女士

Ms. Hansen?

政府可不是按时间付你薪水的 律师

The state isn't paying you by the hour, counselor.

我们何不听一下被告自己的话呢

Why don't we have the defendant tell you in her own words?

听听她的报警录音吧

Let's listen to the 911 call she made.

还有

And hey,

今晚处理掉威勒

take care of Wheeler. Tonight.

做得干净点 斯蒂尔斯

Make it look clean. And Stills?

要是你搞砸了

You screw this up,

我可不会让自己被拖下水

I won't let it get to me.

我会处理掉你 就像我处理波普那样

I'll take care of you just like I took care of Pope.

我很能照顾自己

I can look after myself.

这你知道

You know that.

你准备好工作了吗 警官

You ready to get to work, officer?

我对你来说没用了 我死定了

I'm no good to you. I'm dead.

迟早帮派的人会来对付我

Just a matter of time before the gangs get me.

或是务部

Or IA.

没人知道你牵连其中

No one knows you're involved.

我已经处理好了

I took care of that.

另外 他们都忙着找斯蒂尔斯

Besides, they'll be too busy looking for Stills.

警察会以为他跑了

The police will think he's run for it.

而帮派分子会以为他被证人保护了

The gangs and the mob will think he's gone witness protection.

是吗 他真被证人保护了吗

Is that where he is, witness protection?

莱奈尔

No, Lionel.

他在后备箱里

He's in the trunk.

唯一的问题是

Only problem is,

我不得不用你的枪打死他

I had to shoot him with your gun.

而这个你解释起来可难了 所以

And you'd have a hard time explaining that one, so...

你得再跑一趟了

You'll be taking another trip.

这次我就不去了

And I'm not coming along this time.

要我去哪儿

Where am I going?

牡蛎湾

Oyster bay.

在那儿可很长很长时间没人找得到他

Where no one's gonna find him for a long, long time.

保持联系

I'll be in touch.

现在你要下决定了

You have a decision to make.

机器又跳出了吗

The machine gave you another number.

总是源源不断

The numbers never stop coming.

这你该预先知道

You should know that up front.

为什么选我

Why me?

我已经关注你很长时间了 约翰

I've been watching you for a long time, John.

我们之间的共同点比你想的要多

We have more in common than you might think.

世人以为我们死了 这是其一

The world thinks we're both dead, for starters.

你让这台机器删除无关信息

You programmed the machine to delete those irrelevant numbers.

现在又想救他们

Now you're trying to save them.

你为什么改变了主意

What changed your mind?

这么说吧 不只是你痛失某人

Let's just say you're not the only one that's lost someone.

如果你要走

If you wanna leave,

你会给你足够的钱跑得远远的

I'll give you enough money to get as far as you need.

就此消失

Disappear.

要是我留下呢

And if I stay?

迟早有一天 我们俩会死掉

Sooner or later both of us'll probably wind up dead.

真的死掉

Actually dead this time.

我说我会告诉你真相

I said I'd tell you the truth.

但没说你会喜欢这个真相

Didn't say you'd like it.

老实交代 警官

Start talking, officer.

你觉得我会出卖朋友吗

You think I'm gonna rat on my friends?

你那些狐朋狗友留着和地检官说吧

Please. You can tell the DA all about your crooked pals.

我想知道他的事 那个追查你们的人

I wanna know about him. The guy who came after you.

我一无所知

I don't know anything.

就是个穿着西装的家伙

It was just some guy alone in a suit.

好吧 那你就告诉我

, well, you're gonna tell me

你对那人的一无所知

everything that you don't know about him

以及哪里能找到他

and where I can find him.

免费下载 Word文档免费下载: 疑犯追踪第一季第一集剧本台词

  • 29.8

    ¥45 每天只需1.0元
    1个月 推荐
  • 9.9

    ¥15
    1天
  • 59.8

    ¥90
    3个月

选择支付方式

  • 微信付款
郑重提醒:支付后,系统自动为您完成注册

请使用微信扫码支付(元)

订单号:
支付后,系统自动为您完成注册
遇到问题请联系 在线客服

常用手机号:
用于找回密码
图片验证码:
看不清?点击更换
短信验证码:
新密码:
 
绑定后可用手机号登录
请不要关闭本页面,支付完成后请点击【支付完成】按钮
遇到问题请联系 在线客服